DSTV / reconnection fees
My decoder started being faulty early this year, i called multichoice and one of their agents told me to take it to my nearest multichoice. the person never told me i should ask for the decoder to be disconnected. i had to move from where i was staying so i did not take it in for repairs. in august i took it to multichoice and i was told they would replace it for a fee of R325-00. i called multichoice last week for reconnection i' now told i have to pay them R1800-00 (not exactly sure of amount). i failed to understand how this could be since i was not paying them debit order. i paid in cash wich in in advance.
More DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- Phuthuma Nathi Shares - Multichoice - phuthuma nathi share holder 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - asat / dstv company cape accredited
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - gift voucher not received from multichoice
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - dstv packages and payments
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - r4100 for satellite tv for one month!?!?
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - monthly magazine