DSTV / unauthorised reactivation of account
1.I requested my account, which has 3 decoders on it disconnected on 23/9/08 as i am unable to afford the service any longer.
2.The 3 decoders are in different locations, in different properties.
3. The account is in my name and deductions are from my bank account. 4. On 9/10/08, While enquiring about the refund due to me as per my discussion with call center agent Desiree on 23/9, I discovered the service had been reactivated.
4.Without my knowledge or notification in any form or manner, the service was reconnected simply by another party supplying my ID number.
In effect multichoice have allowed another person to incur costs on my behalf without my consent or without notifying me of a change.
I have not had a phone call returned from the corporate offices in JHB left yesterday and not received any satisfactory answers from call center agents Tebogo or Gabriel.
This is reckless behaviour with my money and I expect nothing less than what was indicated to me as a refund by Desiree when disconnected.
More DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- Phuthuma Nathi Shares - Multichoice - phuthuma nathi share holder 
- MultiChoice Africa - dstv taking premium customers for granted
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - unethical behavior and guarantee from aerial & satellite excellence gift acres pretoria
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - channels on dstv / multi choice africa
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - account query
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - reconnecting dstv account