DSTV / unauthorised reactivation of account

1 South Africa Review updated:

1.I requested my account, which has 3 decoders on it disconnected on 23/9/08 as i am unable to afford the service any longer.
2.The 3 decoders are in different locations, in different properties.
3. The account is in my name and deductions are from my bank account. 4. On 9/10/08, While enquiring about the refund due to me as per my discussion with call center agent Desiree on 23/9, I discovered the service had been reactivated.
4.Without my knowledge or notification in any form or manner, the service was reconnected simply by another party supplying my ID number.
In effect multichoice have allowed another person to incur costs on my behalf without my consent or without notifying me of a change.
I have not had a phone call returned from the corporate offices in JHB left yesterday and not received any satisfactory answers from call center agents Tebogo or Gabriel.
This is reckless behaviour with my money and I expect nothing less than what was indicated to me as a refund by Desiree when disconnected.

Gr

Comments

Pm
  19th of Jan, 2009

I AM PAYING EVERY MONTH MY ACCOUNT BUT TO MY SURPRISED I WAS TREATED LIKE A BAD PERSON WHEN MY VIEW WAS DISCONNECTED EVEN WHEN I HAVE FAXED THROUGH MY PAYMENT SLIPS.

I'M SPENDING SUCH A LOT OF MONEY ON JUST A HOLD ON THE PHONE WHILE WAITING FOR A CAL TO BE ANSWERED. IF YOU DON'T PHONE ME BACK WITHIN 12 HOURS FROM NOW...

Jb
  2nd of Jun, 2010

i want my dstv reconnected or reactiviated

Ky
  24th of Nov, 2014

Am number one fun of the Bundesliga especially bayern but to my disappointment we are no longer watching live matches and the recorded are screened late in the night. we really pay a lot of money in terms of subscription lets know what is happening.

kyazzeh20@gmail.com