DST Exports / false advertising bad service

1 India Review updated:

last year i was looking for indian furniture for a asian wedding company.
i came across dst exports who promised me the world and swore there craftsmanship and service was above all the best.
i placed a order in th region of $25000 and sent the money as promised.
6months later the goods arrived where as it was ment to be 30 days.
the furniture did not look like any of the pictures advertised and the quality was not of great standard.
the main concern was the items we recieceved where incomplete and some where damaged.
when the shipment was unloaded we counted and realised there was goods missing and the goods that did arrive where no were near as the pictures.
we have asked to be refunded some monies but shock horror we are not getting a reply and now are waiting on this missing shipment which they tried making us pay for.

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Jun, 2010

Good afternoon. We are from Moscow, Russia.
    We ordered wedding furniture from this company. Sent cash advance of 1, 500 Euros. We were promised that everything will be made within 10 days. As a result, the answer is, that money has gone and that the order in the manufacturing stage, but after 45 days of this company has no news. All the time (10 days) have passed and we are in the dark, they just do not respond to any letters or calls. I am interested in what structures should seek to solve this problem?

• Ku
      14th of Sep, 2010

I also ordered wedding deco, mandaps in Dec of 2008 and finally recd it in june of 2009. we were promised the world but when the shipment arrived a lot of the stuff were missing or of very inferior quality, a lot of the items were damaged, very poor quality packaging . The items ordered as per the website was nothing like we recd.

29th of Sep, 2010

Too bad to hear all thi s
    this company is fraud as they have copied pictures from my website of my work and try to fool people to buy things that they have no idea about how to make . I own aleading wedding decoration company and planning to sue these guys on copyright act.

5th of Jul, 2017

@jasfusion Please I would like to support your law sue, I'm just so disappointed with the items I just received

23rd of Apr, 2011

Its good company I have order and I got all thinks on time

1st of May, 2011

we have ordered for the procurement of large quantity of material requried for an asian wedding. the list included carriage, mandaps, decorative vase and dresses. the material recd was good and upto the mark of quality. we are very happy with the performance of the company and think that the company shall definitely grow against all odds

9th of May, 2011

No, do not read the positive comments of this company. This company is 100% cheat and do not know anything about wedding material. I ordered 8000USD material from them, they just sent me some other material and not similar to what shown. I asked one of my friend in India to follow up with this company. He told me that this company is a big cheat and has no factory. He keep on taking pictures from other good web sites and keeps on copying the data from those sites and sends something similar and cheap from the market when he gets order.

I would suggest everyone to remain away from DST Exports. His web site is www.dstexports.com

• Ro
      19th of Jun, 2011

I am Robert Grant from USA. We had ordered a big order of wedding stages to DSTEXPORTS.COM.
    We got our order in time and in very good condition. We will order all decorations to this company in future.

• Me
      19th of Jun, 2011

Robert Grant, your information seems to be false. Can you provide us with any tracking number to prove your order?

• Bi
      10th of Jul, 2011

Hi, we wrote earlier (Moscow, Russia). We still did not have (no money, no order). We went to the representative of the Human Rights of the town.

I propose to make a collective complaint on a company-cheater www.dstexports.com. If you are ready to sign a complaint against the company and provide information on fraud, send your confirmation here or email me at [protected]@gmail.com. I want to deal with the company under the law.

And I also have a separate question to Robert Grant: If you are so wonderful, and the order is received quality - Then why you read reviews about the company, so even on a site about cheaters? strangely. Mr. Deepak or who are you? enough pretend to lie to others names and myself to write positive reviews! Everything is well aware that you are a crook.

5th of Jul, 2017

@Bibiba Hello, I'm from USA I really want to do something against this company I lost a lot of many and time for a very cheap quality items :(

19th of Jul, 2011

Hello everyone,
    I'm also a victim of dst exports (Mr. Deepak Jagjitsigh)!
    We ordered wedding decorations from the website of dst exports. Mr. Jagjitsingh send a confirmation by e-mail included with photo's. He promised to make the decorations in ten days exactly as it was shown on the photo's. The decorations should be delivered after full payment. After 11 months and a lot of trouble we finally received the order. The received decorations were completely different as agreed by means of photo's. The decorations were damaged and very low quality. We tried to contact Mr. Deepak several times but we did not received any response till now.
    The goods received are worthless and are of no use. All my money has been wasted.

I want to make a complaint against these type of companies and persons like Mr. Deepak Jagjitsingh who cheat foreigners.
    As I live in the Netherlands I am wondering if there is anybody who can explain how to make a complaint against this company.
    I have saved all communication and confirmations by e-mail.

Bibiba, if I will not find any solution to make a complaint I would like to join you in your collective complaint (deal with the company under the law).

• Ku
      20th of Jul, 2011

please keep us informed, people like Mr Deepak Jagjitsingh should not get away doing this . ...kumarms

• Ds
      26th of Jan, 2012

I have just had a huge problem with DST EXPORTS. I did not know of all these issues above . He items shown on web sight and the items you receive is chalk and cheese . You ar better off not receiving the goods and just forget your deposi . You have to pay shipping, duty and clearing .
    When you get the goods you cannot use it . As you hold it, it breaks .
    I have called him and email him but no response . He is the biggest fraudster and I wish he ro in he'll
    We are working very hard for money and he just take it . The items are so bad you can't even fix, .
    Not because of shipping . It is just made in cheap bad way . NOT LIKE WEB SITE .
    If he was taken off the web, I will not have this problem
    It is still on and many more people are going to get tricked ..

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK ???

22nd of Aug, 2012

Hi All,
    I am from Australia and I was thinking of making a large purchase from DST exports. I am very glad I found your responses! Thank you for leaving feed back like this as you have just saved me from making a big mistake, I was hesitant to deal with them as they are a foreign country and this has now made up my mind! THANK YOU TO ALL! I really appreciate your comments! Has anyone felt with VDI Exports?
    Regards,
    Jaime Crichton

• Ea
      21st of Oct, 2012

Good day to you and thank you for reading .We are an event company based in Malaysia and been in this business for the past 10 years. We decided to cater our customers for their wedding with a good design of mandap from India . So we look through some websites and came across this company called D.S.T Exports based in Patiala India . The sample designs published in this web portal by D.S.T Exports claiming to be their handwork was astonishing . I decided to contact a person ( Mr.Jagjit) who's name and contact number stated in the website and made a deal with him .I stressed to Mr.Jagjit more on the quality(hand work) and design I expected in the deal which he promised and assured me of good quality by showing some of his samples in their website www.dstexports.com to get my confidence in his product .
    The terms and conditions are that I have to make the full payment of USD7565 for the product inclusive of the shipment from India to Malaysia port prior receiving the items, which I did (bank transfer prove attached). Later after I received the product on my side I discovered all the items the welcome lady statue total of 8pcs (picture attached) purchased and the mandap set (picture attached) seem to be too roughly made and are in inferior handwork quality and many are out of shape. My customers(bride & groom) refused to except this product due to the inferior hand work and quality, hence it has cost me dearly and lost my business reputation .I have sent a complaint notice to High Commission Of India in based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and they promised to investigate in this matter . I advice customers/manufacturers those who intend to purchase products made of fibers with any company online to be wary of their quality especially the handwork which are very bad touch and misleading through their sample pictures in their website. Thank You
    Company Name: D.S.T.EXPORTS
    Proprietor : Mr. Jagjit Singh Deepak

24th of Feb, 2013

Hi! I feel like to go to India and take these thieves to court I am a wedding designer I ordered one set of furniture and two high chairs and bridal outfit, I sent all the money advance and what I ordered metal frames everything looks so nice on the pictures when the Items arrived after long wait everything was trash and broken so bad, I ordered medal frame they send me the cheapest quality heavy wood the outfit was totally different and cheap quality, The funniest part that they charged me for insurance when I called for my money back It was waste of my time.

24th of Feb, 2013

Sorry for the misspelling few words I was really mad Thanks.

• Ea
      24th of Feb, 2013

Pls bear in mind to all wedding designers / decorators out there that the above company DST Exports are also in collaboration with VDI Exports, Kannan Enterprise . This is the latest info received by a reliable source . Pls be aware !!!

12th of Apr, 2013

Yes, I agree with all the warnings. if you look at VDI Exports, it is in the same area with a similar website. I would imagine it is the same company. In india its hard to track fraudsters but in china from my experience, they are concerned about their reputation. If anyone out there has dealings with a respectable and reliable company, then share it please.

• Et
      2nd of Jul, 2013

This company is not honest and stole a valuable photo of ours from our website. They are pretending this is their product with Swarovski crystals and they have no dealings with swarovski to produce the product. They did not get our permission to steal this image found on this page of their website
    http://www.dstexports.com/product.asp?pid=4980 among others such as Alibaba with our picture they posted here: http://in100299522.trustpass.alibaba.com/search/product?_csrf_token_=gk5zbg_m8ock&IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=crystal+tree and also on Trade India among others.

This image belongs to Etherealdecor.com They removed our name and put their name on top, pretending that it belongs to them. They are dishonest in their dealings and should not be trusted with any money which they request by wire transfer. For this reason, buyers of all of their products have reason to belive that they will definitely not receive exactly what they ordered, but perhaps a reproduction of some sort or perhaps nothing at all. Mehramedia.com is their host whom we have notified.

• As
      21st of Oct, 2013

AVOID THIS MAN!!! ABSOLUTE LIAR, CHARGES VERY HIGH AND PROVIDES QUALITY VERY LOW, NOTHING LOOKS LIKE ANYTHING YOU ORDER FROM HIS WEBSITE. HE GIVES FALSE HOPE AND MESSAGES BACK STRAIGHT AWAY AT FIRST AND THEN IGNORES YOU AND GETS ANGRY.

AVOID THIS STUPID CONNING MAN.

ALSO REFUSES TO REFUND AND ALWAYS WANTS WESTERN UNION. AVOISD HIM EVERYONE.

18th of Jan, 2014

So happy I read about this site. I just inquired about several products that I wanted to purchase but since I've heard horror stories, I wanted to look up reviews on this company. I will not be purchasing a single thing from them. If anyone knows of reputable companies or manufacturers I can purchase quality products from, please do let me know.

Thank you.

• De
      13th of Jun, 2014

Rachel (from the Indian Wedding Site) pointed me to this site where people had shared their unfortunate encounters with DST Exports, and I can't thank her enough! Thanks to everyone for sharing your bad experiences with DST Exports. I was planning to send them $730 for a horse costume, but after speaking with Kathy from KV Carriages and learning that DST had stolen images from their website of her handmade, custom horse costumes, I became skeptical. You could see where he photoshopped Kathy out of a picture with her holding her horse wearing her costume. The photo also had the same American made home in the background. I won't be sending DST Exports any money.

• Rd
      23rd of Aug, 2014

I just bought materials worth 8k from DST... Nothing looks anything like the picture unfortunately. When my US Agents asked them questions pertaining to what they are made out of for customs purpose, they simply couldn't answer the questions. No reply to emails.. Very bad customer service and extremely bad quality. The beautiful backdrops on their website looked like crap! They were so bad that I wanted to donate them in a thrift store... He recently took my friend's stage and put their logo on it.. I wish I had read their reviews before I ordered. If you look at their website, you can't even imagine that it could be a fraud

• Di
      4th of Jun, 2015

I am just dealing with this company previously three years . i donot find any complaints with this company . M.D of DST exports jagjit singh is so co-operative and provided me each and everything which product i need . I have done business of 2, 00, 000$ previously three years. i total dis agree with the above comments mention. Its seems to be work of competitors providing spam comments against this company.Totally satisfied with this company and i recommend other buyers to deal ones with this company. without believing on this fake or spam comments. as this seems to be work of competitors posting fake comments. As product quality is satisfied with special quality of paint used on that.

17th of Mar, 2017

All I can say this company is FRAUD I spent $5000 for the furniture I ordered the furniture based on their fake website, they wants the money so bad I sent the money through western union they got my money, I was so desperate to get the furniture for my upcoming weddings but unfortunately they send me loads of junk, trash after two months my weddings past, they charge me for Insurance and packaging too lol, this people are not human they are evil, shaytan, They are scammers that do not care about u whatsoever happened on 2010

6th of Jul, 2017

@shokria ghulam I wish I would've seen your reviews before, I just got some items from them which I paid more then 10 k and everything is garbage. I'm so disappointed and upset. I hope there was something to do against this company to not trick more people :(

• Ru
      8th of Aug, 2017

Hi, Rubina from Canada, I request everyone to do not trust on DST Exports. I have almost spent $28000 for purchase of Fibre Mandap and some Furniture Items, I placed order in the month of December 2016 and these guys dispatch the material in June 2017, they promised me the delivery period is 60 days from the date of they received 100% advance payment so I paid 100% full advance payment $28000 to them and trust them. After lots of reminders they dispatch the material in June 2017. When items reached at my warehouse, I can't believe... The all items are broken, Quality is worst, paint and coating quality is very bad. I can't use these items for any event. I lost my all money $28000. They even charge me freight and insurance extra but the refused to claim. I asked them many times to resolve the issue but Mr. Deepak didn't reply to my emails, even they didn't attend the call. Mr. Deepak is cheater, I'm so disappointed. They do not know how to run a company. There quality of products are very bad, customer service is worst. They don't know how to pack and export the material.
    There are many similar companies in same area (PATIALA), All are frauds, do not trust them, do not place any order to them. You will lost your all money. Followings are the companies in the list of frauds:
    VDI Exports - www.vdiexports.com (similar website of DST Exports, may be same company with different name)
    Kanan Enterprises - www.kananenterprises.com (Same photographs of products on their website)
    Gupta Exports - www.guptaexports.co.in (Same photographs of products on their website)
    DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER TO THEM. ALL ARE FRAUDS, CHEATERS.

• Km
      28th of Sep, 2017

We are a decoration company in Singapore. This company have posted our decoration photos from our facebook in his website and facebook. Definatly it is a afraud company. Do not get cheated by this company. Looks like they are stealing photos from all over and posting those photos in his website and facebook to cheat people . Please be aware

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2018

All these comments are fake because Mr jajgit Singh Deepak is very nice person who take care of all their customers needs...also punctual of time...
    10 days ago my friend's family ordered wedding stage from DST EXPORTS...we all met with them aftr visit their office..
    They showed us all their products relevant to all wedding decor items..we booked Asian wedding stage...it was in perfect quality and shipped before fix time...thus their services are too quick...we all praised Mr.jagjit Singh Deepak...

Keep it up..you r doing great work..