DSM/ACAI GREEN TEA / I didn't order this product, was 84.95 for green tea i never got.

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-518-6901

My only income in $91.00 per week unemployment; so you could imagine how horified I was when I looked at my credit card transactions and saw some co. DSM/ACAI Green Tea was paid $84.95, I called [protected] (AZ) which shows on my credit card transactions. They said I had ordered a free sample and had 15 days to cancel and I didn't, well first of all I don't even drink green tea, I have NEVER got a free sample nor do I want one. Like I said I do not even like green tea, and if I did on my budget I would splurge on 1 bottle at the grocery store!! They said they would try to get 30% of the $84.95 refunded to my card but it could take awhile and they have no idea when and if this is gonna happen. Somebody please help people like me get my money back, that was my water bill payment that I no longer have in my account. My name is Janet McCotter, my email is janetmccottter@gmail.com. Please, Please Help!!!

Comments

• Ko
      5th of Jul, 2009

Call your credit card company. The phone number is on the back of the card. Tell them you want to dispute the charge and that you have already contacted the company, and on what date, and returned the product, and on what date.

5th of Jul, 2009

If you are THAT hard-up financially, WHY are you giving your credit information to these scam sites.
    There are three things you can count on...ALL the toll free number ads on TV and RADIO are SCAMS and all of the ads on the internet are SCAMS, also. This is what happens when you are Naive & too damn trusting about everything you see & hear. All the "FREE TRIALS" are NOT free, they hook you and then they screw you good.

You had to have given your credit information to someone.

Most of these scam products that don't work, are available at Walmart or K mart, without your credit card.

If you can't get it LOCALLY, you DON'T need it.

• Mn
      6th of Jan, 2010

I called the company today for at least the third time. Of course, they did not have a record of my previous calls. This time I got a cancellation # and the offer of 30% refund for 2 months billing as well as the $ 86.85 to be refunded to my bank account. This is to happen NO later than Friday (1-8-10). The supervisor also said that in the future, should I want to order the product again, the cost would be $62.00 (30% off). At least this time I feel that there is some hope.