DSC / illegal practices usury lending

1 1485 E. New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-859-621-4573

These folks just pulled a pearl Harbor on our business..the attack was swift, complete, and just as dastardly as the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Their attempt to intimidate us didn"t work on me, and I will spend the rest of my time on earth attempting to strike them back ..My e-mail is [protected]@karsmart.com. I need at least 10 car dealers who have been unmercifully slaughtered by these bullies to join me in the beginning of a class action Lawsuit that will be in the millions and maybe the billions...Just as the USA attempted to save itself and the world from AXIS domination, DSC attacks on small, defenseless mom and pop operations must be stopped. I am a fighter and never a quitter...Call Jim at [protected], or if you have been wronged by these predators, who by the way, look at us just like a killer would see his victim just before he fires the fatal shot...and I have documented evidence of this...irrefutable evidence...thank you and remember, there is strength in numbers, , and "who can be against you when God is with you...You may also call me at [protected] after 9 p.m 7 days per week...God Bless and Pray for us for this is just the beginning of a long, expensive and bloody battle.

Bi
Mar 08, 2013

More DSC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      Jul 22, 2011
    DSC - War Room Strategy
    DSC

Hey,
    Now that I’m free of the dead weight and corrupt attorneys I’ve been carrying, I can get to what this is really all about; cleaning the country of a corrupt corporation held together by attorneys obstructing justice.
    I hope you all like getting exposure, because you’re going to get plenty more of it.
    I’ve heard some scuttlebutt about my involvement in a class action matter; however I can’t see any reason not do what I set out to do, that is, end your crime spree in America. No free passes.
    Just so you all know where I stand, you don’t steal $20, 000 and get off by saying you’re a “Good Guy” and that the other guys are the “Mafia”.
    So, pass it around. Tell them I’m coming and this might not be the right time for an IPO.
    Be seeing you.