DSA / Awful experience

I just wanted to warn everybody about dsa hazard perception test, it has got nothing to do with how much you practice or how good you are, i have been driving for 18 years and never involved in an accident and i failed hazard perception test what about the new learner drivers i think its just a random or your luck if you pass which i think is wrong i think its just another way of making money for dsa i mean if you spot the hazard before there so called technical team who make them clips you are fail, if you click couple of time more for same hazard to make sure they wont fail you for clicking too early you are than cheater i think some body like watchdog should have a look into it, because dsa doing this to public and there is no body to question them and i would like the people to come forward who think this hazard perception test is not fair.

Fr

More DSA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ke
  6th of Sep, 2011
DSA - Lazy, thieving and liers
DSA

I was supposed to have my driving test in one place, they tell me a week before my test it has changed venues because of building works at that particular place ( surely they would have known this in advance) so they move me to a different venue that takes me and hour to drive there! I payed £66 for the privilege of the car, apparently the weather conditions were too poor (how is 2 degrees celsius too bad conditions) there was no ice no fog and the conditions were fine, I then get a letter through telling me I have to wait a further 2 months to do my test. At the bottom of the letter (all of there letters) they have a Customer service exellence badge HOW DARE THEY! If they even cared a little bit about customer service they would pay overtime to there testers and get the people who have been cheated tested, instead they make us wait another 2 months, so now I have been waiting 4 months to do my test, Ive spent god knows how much on lessons, and I have to fork another £66 to rent the car again, although the DSA refund the test price I think they should try harder to help the consumer, the consumer should not be cheated, its a disgrace that badge they have at the bottom of there letters is not worth the paper its printed on!