DS Services Online Form Filling / fraud company, doing scam

1 surat,Gujarat, India Review updated:

I got call from Dg services for online form filling . They gives job for typing 3000 application in 15 days. Will spend 7 hrs daily and do.
They said sent me a address proof document and I sent him and then they made a aggreement on a non judiciary stamp of my name as second party and their own as second party. Then they sent me a user id or passworld and sent me a website link named earnbysurvey .
and after i will check their reviews and i got it totally fraud. And i quited their work now they are sending me a legal notice to pay 7900 money .If i not pay the money they will take legal actions on me Please check this whole matter. They are try to scare the people for paying the money
They said This is the Dg services managers Number [protected]
and This is the Number of who calling me and asking the money t [protected]

An
Aug 29, 2018

Comments

12th of Oct, 2018

what can i d? they send me agreement... but i want to leave this job, but they told me that u have to pay 4900... i told them that i dont have money, then they said the company will take an action... waht i do now.. ???????????????????????????? can i go to the police station?????

• Si
      20th of Oct, 2018

@mahesh waghmare The same is happening with me . They told me to pay 8330 as fine and since morning they are calling and texting me and told me that they will be taking an action .

21st of Oct, 2018

@mahesh waghmare is this compny from surat and latur maharashtra

21st of Oct, 2018

hey guys.. i also got a call regarding this... is this company name DS solution and 2 offices in gujarat and surat

• 13
      8 hrs 40 mins ago

Hello guys yeh log mujhe bhi paresan kr rhe h or paise maang rhe 7 days m paise jama nhi kiye tho yeh legal action lene ki bol rhe h
    Plz reply ki me kiya kre
    Bhai logo agreement pe apn logo k sign tho h hi nhi tho legal action ho skta h ki nhi
    Plz reply me