DS Services Online Form Filling / fraud company, doing scam

1 surat,Gujarat, India Review updated:

I got call from Dg services for online form filling . They gives job for typing 3000 application in 15 days. Will spend 7 hrs daily and do.
They said sent me a address proof document and I sent him and then they made a aggreement on a non judiciary stamp of my name as second party and their own as second party. Then they sent me a user id or passworld and sent me a website link named earnbysurvey .
and after i will check their reviews and i got it totally fraud. And i quited their work now they are sending me a legal notice to pay 7900 money .If i not pay the money they will take legal actions on me Please check this whole matter. They are try to scare the people for paying the money
They said This is the Dg services managers Number [protected]
and This is the Number of who calling me and asking the money t [protected]

An
Aug 29, 2018

Comments

12th of Oct, 2018

what can i d? they send me agreement... but i want to leave this job, but they told me that u have to pay 4900... i told them that i dont have money, then they said the company will take an action... waht i do now.. ???????????????????????????? can i go to the police station?????

• Si
      20th of Oct, 2018
    Best Best Advice +14 Votes

@mahesh waghmare The same is happening with me . They told me to pay 8330 as fine and since morning they are calling and texting me and told me that they will be taking an action .

21st of Oct, 2018

@mahesh waghmare is this compny from surat and latur maharashtra

• Ya
      25th of Oct, 2018

@mahesh waghmare https://surejob.in/submit-complaint-to-cybercell-police.html
    Read the content on above link i think it might help you.. I also got cheated by ds services workfromhome website.

25th of Oct, 2018

@Yashasvi Chandrakar I got the same call and i have fill up the data.But i have not started working what should i do now??

• Sc
      26th of Oct, 2018

@saanchi Yes

• Sc
      26th of Oct, 2018

@mahesh waghmare What happen with u, have u paid money or not

1st of Nov, 2018

@mahesh waghmare Hey even am facing the same problem did u pay the amount

@Swati Chavan What should i doo 😣

• Ab
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Yashasvi Chandrakar So did u end up by paying the money or u were safe !!

17th of Nov, 2018

@simgill They took any legal action against you ?

26th of Nov, 2018

@mahesh waghmare It is fraud company... Give complaint in police station with their mob nos

• Am
      29th of Nov, 2018

@mahesh waghmare Guys...what i think is we should straight away say that...first give us our money for which we have worked...and then we will pay them for what they are yelling at...if they are not really fraud people they will and they should give us our money... please dont get threatened by their harrasment...keep calm and give them answers... because i personally think that if I've worked for hours completing the work... spending all the hours for them...then i should get paid for what I've done...

4th of Dec, 2018

@mahesh waghmare Jisne bhi ds service me kam kiya plz contact kare mujhse bhi fraud huaa hai plz mere no pe 9572776243 call Kare koi bhi plz

• Ad
      4th of Dec, 2018

@mahesh waghmare Please guys koi to batao is problem se Kaise nikle

• Ad
      5th of Dec, 2018

@Swati Chavan Guys Iska ek hi rasta hai ham sab ek hoke Uska police me inform karte hai agar sab log is problem se bahar aana chahte Ho to Yahi ek rasta hai Maine ek whatsapp group banaya hai Usme discuss karte hai or fir thokte hai 9572776243 is no. Pe contact karl

21st of Oct, 2018

hey guys.. i also got a call regarding this... is this company name DS solution and 2 offices in gujarat and surat

• 13
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Hello guys yeh log mujhe bhi paresan kr rhe h or paise maang rhe 7 days m paise jama nhi kiye tho yeh legal action lene ki bol rhe h
    Plz reply ki me kiya kre
    Bhai logo agreement pe apn logo k sign tho h hi nhi tho legal action ho skta h ki nhi
    Plz reply me

15th of Nov, 2018

@1345 KYA APKE PASS KOI HARD COPY AAE NOTICE KI??

@1345 https://surejob.in/submit-complaint-to-cybercell-police.html

mail him if all will do maill against ds service

@Avinash_singh Nhi

26th of Nov, 2018

@1345 Vo kuch ukhad ukhad nahi sakte... Tum police complaint do. With their contact no.

14th of Dec, 2018

@Rohanm007 Tumne police complaint ki hai?

30th of Oct, 2018

hello All, After going through all your review it is understood that the firm is fraud one . With one consolidate solution we all log a complaint in cyber cell as suggested by Yashasvi Chadrakar. Any one got hard copy of the notice so far

• Pk
      1st of Nov, 2018

@Pradeep-Wingy Even I am trapped in this, what to do now, someone please help.

1st of Nov, 2018

Even m also traped in this. But submission date had came n called them n said that dur to some reasons m not able to submit
    Then they said u have toh oay for extension registration fee n extension fee both 7900 you have to pay . Or else legal action would be taken yesterday was last date for submission n i hve not submitted day before yesterday i got to know that this ds service is fraud n totally black mailng to people's

2nd of Nov, 2018

@Shravan Darji Mene to submit kiya ...inka hi submit ni hua ...fir bhi mang re h ...or mene inhe itni calls or msgs kiye even mail bhi kiya

2nd of Nov, 2018

Same with me ...roj phne krte h ...or msgs bhi guys ..plzzzz help me ...even kahte h...420 ka case krege ..jbki mene saara kaam time pe kr k de diya ...or meri salary di ni ..ulta mujse hi paise mangne lg gye ...d.s. Services wale ...

17th of Nov, 2018

@Jasleen234 Have uh paid any money ?

5th of Nov, 2018

Even I am a victim of this case I submitted my work on due date and now they have started harassing me..

5th of Nov, 2018

I completed my work with full attention and invested my 100 hrs in 10 days job. And after submttion they started harassing though I have already taken screen shorts of my work... it was accurate. They have written that I have to complete1500 forms in 10 days and my cut off is 1350. And not they are black mailing for money.. please do something collectively..
    shalini lal

26th of Nov, 2018

@Shalinilal The same they are doing with me ...I completed my work accurately but they mentioned in their QC report that the work is not accurate and I have to pay penalty money n I got a call from advocate he said that they will take legal action so I am a law student so I told him that do whatever u feel like n if ur company takes legal action then wll meet u in the court ...so I m all ready to face them in court will u support me in that ...if we go collectively then we can demand compensation from them ...so will u support me ?

12th of Nov, 2018

CURRENTLY I'M DOING THE JOB FOR THE SAME COMPANY D. S. SERVICES LATUR, MAHARASHTRA, TOMORROW IS MY LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION . I HAD COMPLETED MORE THAN 1350 FORMS . I'M CONFUSED WHAT SHOULD I DO?

AVINASH S NAIR

• Su
      24th of Nov, 2018

@Avinash s nair its a scam. Sorry but you have been fooled 100% . Why dont you guys do proper investigation??? They are scammers using a legit companies name for their scam. Why dont you ring DS services and ask them. They will tell you they have no idea about this scam. Did you get a legit email address? Did you speak to them over the phone? How can people be so silly to fall for online bogus scams?>

• Ke
      14th of Nov, 2018

Sr. I am keahav kumar I could not complete 1350 from because I have no laptop .system and my Android phone me key baord think seeKam nahi kartha Tha aur Mai smallvillage me rahata hu thik se network bhi Kam nahi karta h isliye Mai nahi kar saka please help me sr. I am very sorry aap muse map kardejye Mai bhut poor student hu Mai utna money pay nahi karsta hu mere notice issued nahi karwaye Sr. Please Sr. Stop fejye a poor student ko hlep karye Sr. Mai aapka sab din aabhari rahuga please Sr.

15th of Nov, 2018

So please reply anyone did you paid that money or was any legal action was taken or just a blackmaling peoples..
    Because they also messaging me and asking for 12390 Rs to pay

17th of Nov, 2018

@Avinash_singh Same is happening with me...

19th of Nov, 2018

@Avinash_singh same is happening with me too..

• Bh
      18th of Nov, 2018

Mi tayna payment sudha keli aani te payment aashi krala lavtat ki 30 minitat payment keli nahi tr te mhantat ki ki tumala notice patvinyat yeil aani mla 12 vajun 30 minitani call ala aani 1 vaje pryant tayni payment krne sangitle dhamki takli mla mi tyana payment sudha keli 1 vajun 25 minitani aani puna tayncha fon aala ki tumala puna payment kravi lagel 12000 tr mla samjl ki hi company fasvnuk aahe mhanun plice mdat kra aani Ripley dya

5th of Dec, 2018

@Bhausaheb kale Mitra Kalji karu nakos te fake ani froad ahet tyana tu 1 rupaya sudha deu nakos

19th of Nov, 2018

I took the work of filling under so called "DS Services".The demo of the work which I was made to see in the form of a screenshot was completely different than the work which I was given after signing the agreement.So as soon as I suspected that this might be a fraud association, I wrote a resignation letter and sent it via. email.But they started to say that for resignation I'll have to pay Rs 4900 and then they cut the phone call.I was convinced that this is a scam and even if I'll complete the whole work with efficiency, they would say that my accuracy is below 1350 and they would ask for money.So I stopped doing the work.5 days after the submission date I started to receive blackmails saying that I'll have to pay the money or they will send a so called legal notice.Today I have received a notice saying that I'll have to pay Rs 7900.There is no way I am going to pay money to a scam.So I want you(people on complaintsboard) to stand by my side and help me in exposing the scam in which I am being trapped.Do mention your phone numbers in the comment section.

@Prakhar1501 I m ready to support u ...my no. 9082377624

6th of Dec, 2018

@Pooja04 I m ready to support u
    Any updated information please contact me.
    my no. 7015184775

• Su
      24th of Nov, 2018

LOL - THEY ARE A SCAM BOGUS COMPANY LMAO. They CANT SUE BECAUSE THEY ARE A BOGUS COMPANY. Their trick is to scare people into paying a fee by blackmialing you . GUYS THIS IS A 100% SCAM!!! TELL THEM TO [censored] OFF!!

I cant believe people are scared of these scam idiots. Let me ask you a simple question, if you quit a job can they sue you? No!!

27th of Nov, 2018

@Sunny Seven Friends i am also facing the same problem, plz dont pay any money to anyone, if any one have any query plz do call me at 9674541858, i would love to share my situations with all u guys.. i am rohit biswas..

5th of Dec, 2018

अगर जो कोई भी इस समस्या से परेशान है तो वो हमे इस नंबर पर संपर्क करे। 9572776243, 9130525159

6th of Dec, 2018

@CHILDHOOD Cartoons yes, pay Rs 7900/-
    Mukesh

5th of Dec, 2018

साथियों किसी भी भिकरी को एक भुटी कौडी मत देना साले सब चोर है। वो हमे डरा धमाकाकर हमसे पैसे ऐटना चाहते है। इन के जाल मे मत फसना

• Re
      5th of Dec, 2018

I am also facing the same problem. I am getting phone calls from legaal dept and asking to pay 4900+18%GST+7000 Rs.

and close the issue.

The big thing is I had finished 1500 forms in time.
    I had been given 1-day extra for 1-day server down.

But they blocked my ID on 3/12 asking me to pay extension amt as I had not submitted in PDF .
    Though I had one day in my hand.

5th of Dec, 2018

@Rekha 2018 Don't worry they all faks don't pay any amount Give me your contact number I tell you good suggestion

• Ra
      11th of Dec, 2018

I am facing same problem
    Send me your contacts details
    On WhatsApp we will discuss this in group
    And I will file complain in latur cyber cell.
    Join this WhatsApp group