DS Services / form filling (online)

1 Shri building ...office no 8 ... 3rd floorIndia Review updated:

My name is Preeti... I'm a student... I'm from Mumbai... I had applied for work from home job... After 2 days the company named "DS Services"called me n asked me to fill 1500 forms in 10 days n they will pay me 30000 after submitting the forms.. They will take forms for correction n then they will pay 30000 after 7 days... The aggrement which they game me.. I found the same aggrement in Google... (with same signature and date) 100rs stamp paper aggrement... Which was totally fake n rest of the agreement papers were edited... Today it's been 12 days they called me n telling me that "I've signed an agreement n didn't do the work.. so I have to pay 5000".. After they called me they asked me "Aapki mom ko English aati hai kya*".. just to check whether we are smart family or no... This company is totally fraud.. Please take some legal actions.. There are many ppl facing the same problem but no one is ready to take action against it... Again n again they are calling me n saying they will raise a case against me soon... Notice will be sent to my place after 7 days n all... Pls raise a complaint... There are girls as well whose doing this kind of fake business... They are just cheating Poor's n good ppl... Please do something this is a real situation pls don't ignore...!!! Today we are facing n we don't want others to face this same kind of problems... Kind request pls...!

DS Services

Pr
Dec 6, 2018

Comments

• Am
      7th of Dec, 2018

Dont pay them any money they are fraud people...they arr only threatening us and demanding money from us...same thing has happened to me and my friend...my Friend in threat he paid 4900 at first but later on they started demanding for 12000 rs.. please dont pay them any money its a request to all of you...
    We are creating a whatsapp group where...all of us have to get together and face them in a crowd...cuz this cannot br handle by any one single person.. please joim our WhatsApp group by visiting this given link..