DRY'SYMANTEC MYORD.COM/SYM MN / I DID NOT ORDER THIS

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I just ordered Apple Onling store to renew my membership. It cost $106.95. That is all
I ordered. My bill also included an extra $48.98 for DRI'SYMANTEC MY ORD.COM/SYM MN
I don't even know what it is and I did not order it. I want a refund of 48.98 .

Comments

• Ni
      11th of Jul, 2008

I try to download the norton protection a i took me three time to get it complete, so they charge me a total of $209.94 for one year, so they overcharge me $139.96 extra it should be only one year of protection for $69.98. please give the credit back to my account and let me know that you guys heard from me by sending a E-mail or by calling me on the phone (920)915-7584

• Ni
      11th of Jul, 2008

someboy that knows the telephone number of the norton security protection or the customer services please let me know Im trying to get it so i could talk to them directly to them. Please if somebody knows the number send to my E-Mail. Thank you

16th of Jul, 2008

I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE NORTON PROTECTION, THEY CHARGE ME A TOTAL OF $209.94 FOR ONE YEAR SO THEY OVER CHARGED ME $160.96 EXTRA IT SHOULD BE ONLY ONE YEAR PROTECTION FOR $48.98. PLEASE GIVE THE CREADIT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.

• Va
      18th of Jul, 2008

as billed for trying to renew my protection with norton and you still are telling me i donot have it, so what do i do next.reply on my e-mail

• Va
      18th of Jul, 2008

I'm not a happy camper right now, refund me my money$59.99

4th of Aug, 2008

Tried to download what was supposed to be a "free" upgrade and it was not sucessfully done. When I got my credit card bill today it was charged $49.99. I am outraged!!! I want a full refund immediately.

• Ga
      12th of Aug, 2008

please confirm the £95.99 was for the payment of a two year period for my go-back computer security.

• Ro
      13th of Aug, 2008

ordered norton360 in june as my subscription is due to expire. $184.94nzdollars taken off my credit card, but still havent recieved the upgrade.cant get any sense out of symantic site.anyone got any clues? thanks.

• Vi
      16th of Aug, 2008

I NEVER GOT MY ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND I DID NOT GET MY SECURITY FROM NORTON ETHER CHARGE ME $66.98 FOR IT WHATS GOING ON ? MY PHONE IS 904 282 0305 WHATS GOING ON ?

• Lo
      18th of Aug, 2008

I have been billed 49.99 on my CITI card at myord.com/sym and I don't recall ordering anything.

You were payed the 49.99 by CITI on their July statement. The date was 7/14/2008. Reference numberM7YJ9300. Please credit my CITI account or
    return the money to me. I have paid CITI for this charge.

Lowell S. Davis
    8707 Azalea Trail
    Austin, Texas 78759

22nd of Aug, 2008

I was billed $66.98 on my Citibankcard and I have
    disputed the charge. I have no idea what it is for.
    Please advise me as to what is going on.
    Thanks Edna

22nd of Aug, 2008

This is Edna Graves again, I forgot to leave you
    a phone # 4o4-797-6195 or 678-639-0118
    Please call or email: ednagrav@aol.com
    Thanks again,
    Edna

• Ro
      11th of Sep, 2008

I ordered nortons on Sept 1 and I can not get it on my computor.. Please send me a credit for 89.98. please comtact me. Roger

12th of Sep, 2008

In Reference : Order Date 8/17/08; Order Number 3541855711; Norton Symantec charged me $39.99, for renew my subscription. I DID NOT RECEIVE DOWNLOAD ABOUT THAT SUBSCRIPTION. I NEED MY MONEY BACK, FOR I MAKE NEW REORDER. THAK YOU FOR YOR ATTENTION.0

• Do
      23rd of Sep, 2008

what did you charge my account for 172.95. i didn't order this, please refund my money back

28th of Sep, 2008

I was charged a total of $ 297.94 for my norton virus protection!!! I only wanted one quantity, which would be only $148.97, but come to think of it, I don't remember my plan being this high! What's going on? Does anyone know who to talk to abou this, or where to call? There are no numbers to call on their website...please help, I want my money back!

• Wi
      1st of Oct, 2008

I found this unauthorized $79.99 charge on my Visa account, dated 9/18/08. This account has been closed as of 9/17/08. Visa has notified me of this charge by: DRI*Symantec. Please contact me by my email and explain this charge and what you are going to do about it.d6

• Mo
      24th of Oct, 2008

anyone care to get back to me also, charged for renewal and nothing from norton, what do i do from here, i am also outraged

• Do
      14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered norton virus in august and had it installed on my computer last night it was ost for some reson..how cah i get it back dont have a disk it was ordered on line

• Na
      20th of Nov, 2008

TO ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO WANTS "NORTON"S SYMANTEC" # 866-365-8654!!! gotta make an appointment for them to call you back. Goodluck