Drydock Cafedefective

scott royer
Nov 12, 2018, 3:32 PM
to support

I ordered my wedding dress with your company when it arrived I tried it on and I loved it. (jump to my wedding day nov 3rd 2018.) I am now getting ready. I do my hair, I incorporating the hair piece (I also bought from your company) I do my make up. I am now ready to put on my dress I have 20 mins before my wedding starts. My maid of honor is zipping me up when the zipper mid-back starts to pull apart and she tries to zip the zipper back down to stop it from pulling apart. She is unable to get the zipper to correct it self, now I am stuck in the dress with the clock ticking. We finally are able to get the dress off my maid of honor and I try to get the zipper back on track it is a losing battle. Do you have any idea how upset I am? The panic that is running through my inner soul? Do you!! I totally doubt it. Now I had ordered a dress for $30.00 prior to finding your dress. This dress was not really what I was looking for and was not exactly what it looked like in its pictures. I kept this dress for the cruise we are taking in feb 2019 it wasn't wedding worthy but was something I would wear. I am sure you can guess what happened. I had to wear that dress. I had to wear an underlining that wasn't the cut style of this dress now to make the underling work I had to wear it backwards. (this still didn't totally work) however I have to wear it since this dress is completely see through. One of the reasons it wasn't wedding dress worthy. My dream dress that I looked so long for that fits my theme is just useless. Here comes the next kick in the ass. Your company tells my husband via live chat that it is over the 14 days to return it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Orleans, LA Are you god damn kidding me!!! This was the dress I dreamed of walking down the isle in, from the day I ordered it. I was in total bliss when I got it. I try it on and it fits perfect. I look at it in every angle in every mirror in my house, I simply can't wait to walk down the isle in it. Now for your company to say oh well too late "your time ran out." that is so wrong on so many levels. This may be your policy for returns. What is your policy on a brides broken dream on her wedding day from a zipper malfunctions that just crushes her? You really think that my situation falls in your 14 day return policy? You already stole my dream of wearing my dress. Do you really need to steal my money for a dress I couldn't wear? I also bought a beautiful overlay for this dress that I also couldn't wear, so I am also out of that money. (not that this is your problem however it is a trickle down from my dress situation) a lot revolved around my dress - my theme, flowers, shoes, cake, cover up in case I got cold. All of which cost money, think about that. Let it wrap it self around your brain. Now maybe some one can calculate all of this situation and not just spew policy at us. Some situations require intelligent thought and common sense not just reading off a script of policies.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order on June Bridals! We'll start tailoring after receiving your payment.

Order Number : jbd20180911-50395 Order Time : [protected]:31:17
If you have any questions, please contact us at [protected]@junebridals.com and include your order number for inquiry. Thanks!

Product Detail: