Dry Cleaners / Ruined my 3 white suites

1 Pierson Rd.Flint, MI, United States
Phone: 810-249-5880

I took 3 suits into Pro dry Cleaners that weren't dirty. I like to be fresh serving as a Stewardess for Quinn Chapel AME church, the oldest black church in the city. I went to pick them up on Friday, one suit looked as if it had been washed, and the colors were no longer White. They were grey. The asistant manager name is Amy. She was very rude. I ask her to look at my suits. She could not say they look good. But she was very nasty and she kept saying she did not see the items when they were brought in. When I droped them off I said to the girl at the counter please do not gray my suits. I have heard some terrible stories about Pro Clean. After going to them for over 25 years I've never taken my whites to them. But in these thimes trying to save, cost me dearly. I thought they'd stand behind their work. My advice about their sale coupons is take them to another cleaners. Its not over with I went back today and they are worse . I told them I'm not paying for this, In fact they owe me for destroying my suits. She said the manager is Jenny I'd have to come back again tomorrow, Sunday .Most cleaners accept the coupons. The grief is not worth it.