DrupalValueHosting.com / No service webhosting company

South Windsor, CT, United States Review updated:
DrupalValueHosting.com has left many customers high and dry. Complaints and tickets have gone completely unanswered. The host is often down. What is promised for various hosting packages are not delivered. Basically they took our money and then stopped working. Don't be fooled by their forums - they delete negative posts (when they are even paying attention).
Pe

Comments

Ja
  19th of Oct, 2008
I have not had an issue with the servers going down, in fact i have found them quite quick. But the support has absolutely dried up since they launched. I have received several emails telling me that it was 'customer service week' but unanswered tickets from six months ago remain unanswered.

They seem to spend more time spamming other sites with positive feedback and deleting comments than actually addressing the issue, which is a pity as they started out as a very promising drupal hosting option.

If you are looking for hosting, go elsewhere.
Ca
  4th of Nov, 2008
DrupalValueHosting has been quite nice to my sites so far. In fact it was a surprise for me to see a $5/month webhost keeping up with my site which gets digged atleast twice a month.. lol.. enjoy while the going is good :)
Ma
  25th of Nov, 2008
DVH is DEAD. Support tickets was opened a week ago, with no reply. No support, no moneyback, no hosting.

p.s. Amit, give me back my files and money. I know you are reading this forums.