Drug related / Unathorized charges

1 NY, United States

I was researching all the complaints regarding CPIpay.com and I come to the realization that they are not even affiliated with Google kit or emillionaire.com for the simple fact that I recieved my Google kit through the mail today by emillionaire so that makes me belive that this company or freaking scam is probally hacking peoples information some how through other website product services. I dont know actually how because Im not a computer wiz but I can tell you that google kit and emillionaire.com are legit. emillionaire is a website owned by this guy named Brock. I dont know his last name off hand but I do have the name of his website if you are interested to know what he is advertising, it is called brockhealth.com. He also is involved with those money grant sites, acaia berry sites, and all those money making programs that appear in your spam mail. You pay $1.95 and he sends you this CD emillionaie.com (google income systems) explaining how to build your website business sell one of many products for a third party or for your self if you have the means to do so. So I think hackers are invovled and are building fraudulent sites to charge people for services not rendered. My advice ... cancel your cards, issue new cards and pay for fraud protection through your bank!!