DRS Logistics / Pathetic service

1 India Review updated:

I have had a pathetic experience with Agarwal movers and packers. They were very polite initially to get my business. But once I gave them the contract to move my household items, the problems started. They were late, they were rude, they were inefficient and worst of all, they all behaved as if they didn't care for feedback at all. It was almost as if receiving complaints was as common as overcharging their customers! Would strongly advice everyone to avoid these guys like the plague!!

Sr

Comments

• La
      15th of Sep, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. I have booked a consignment from Kolkata to Lucknow and this has been sent to Gurgaoun. Has committed that it would be delivered within 3 to 5 days but there is no sign even after 7 days. I am not what will be the condition when the material will reach to its destination.

• Sm
      9th of Mar, 2010

I truly agree to what all you people face. The similar trouble I am going through right now. THese are the pathetic and the worsest Packers n Movers. Its just a brand and nothing else. It provides the ### service possible to the customers.
    I have sent my car from Delhi to Kolkata, they said it will reach to me by 6th March and see today is 9th March and no updates. Its only me who is calling them and asking, they are not even bothered to call up and tell the status. I am in a real trouble as its a 6L car and I dunno whether its fine or not. THese people are creating a huge mess and daily and daily misguiding me. If by tomorrow, I am not getting my car, I am gonna indulge police into that and am gonna sue this AGARWAL PACKERS N MOVERS and DRS LOGISTICS. Bloody hell, what do they think of themselves.

• Ag
      10th of Mar, 2010

I truly agree with above people. Agarwal Packers and Mover are the worst logistic guys in the market. What they show on internet/advisement they don't execute accordingly. They are bluffing people around like anything. They haven't heard of word hospitality, people sitting at there office think they are the whole and sole of Agarwal company and treat you like nothing. They commit on customer satisfaction and right time deliver which is all lie. PLZ DONT GO WITH "AGARWAL PACKER AND MOVERS", you will have the worst nightmare of your life.

• Bd
      24th of Jun, 2011

I agree with complaints of every one. They are very courtieus initially when they require the business. They will even commit the moon to you. They convinced me not to send my vehicle through any one else which I was plannig to do earlier. They mentioned that Agrwal packers are the most trust worthy ones and will ensure no damage happens. in case by all means if it happens they will settle the charges. my car came in a pathetic condition inspite of regular followup on them. Now they refuse to pay the charges as the amount of repair is Rs. 14500/- Each time I call one person he / she directs me to different person.
    In Hyderabad office I spoke to Mr. Bachan Singh, he directed me to Suresh Vashisht in Goa, Suresh directed me back to Bachan singh, who once again directed to Mr. Muykesh Agarwal of Bangalore, Who later on directed me to Pradeep back in Hyderabad. I called up suresh as he wanted himself initialy to be the one point contact. He further directed me to Mr. Prabhat Gupta in Gurgaon. Pradeep Gupta did not attent my call a lady picked up and mentioned she would get back to me as Mr. Gupta was in meeting. No one got back to me. I had to call suresh who mentioned to me that he cannot do anyting further, I need to speak to Mr. Talwalkar in Mumbai. I called up for Mr. Talwalkar. Once again a lady picked up and mentioed that he was not available. She directed me to another person Mr. Lalith who clained to be the south and west zone head in India. These kind of calls have been by me several times daily. I am very upset with the serice of Agarwal Packers and movers and recomment everyone not to go ahead with the services of Agarwal Packers and movers as they are not transperent company. Pls see the card Picture for yuur understanding on my car damage.