DRS- Agrawal Packers and Movers Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Delhi / missed house hold Item and not tracing and delivering

1 India Review updated:

Its really true that they charge fully but did not give service and comform to customer. I booked my house hold from Hyderabad to Agra . And when It was delivered then There was one of the Item missing. I am doing followup with them regurarly from last 2 months and they are not tracing the packet .
at last what they they send some sample toy chair costing 50 rs while putting my consignment number and saying that this is ur item.
I really frustrate that . How they can do like this and why I should take other tiem. If they told they are big company then they should trace my Items.
Let me help, How can I lodge this and can take some action . If you have any direct contact of the owner then please send me a mail at rmsinghal@gmail.com
We trust this big company and paid more just because they can deliver all the house hold without any loss . Its really shame how they work and handle the customer.
When I enquired more then come to know that couple of packets are also missing for other customers from their UP boarder Goadown.
Lets work out for something and Ban these company and save others also.
I was using this service from many years but now I will not recommend this to any one if they did not pay further attention.

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Apr, 2008

Not giving proper response now. Share me the owner mail address/ Phone Number.