Dropzonearmynavy.com / Never recieved orders

Drop Zone Army-Navy
6725 Blackhorse Pike, Shore mall
Egg Harbor Township
Phone: 609-484-2577
I made 2 orders with these people over 7 months ago. I have not received my orders nor will they answer my phone calls or e-mails, these people are crooks, I feel like they stole my money and then ignore me. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!

A  12th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they took $200 from me and never sent my items!
A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
DROPZONEARMYNAVY.com ---I wish I had seen the posted complaints before I purchased. I have learned my lesson.

This company is a blatent RIP-OFF. I submitted an order in early January for my children as a late Christmas gift and since requested by email tracking information or confirmation and gotten nothing. I have since called their listed phone number 4 times without any response. I am now starting a fraud investigation on them. Hopefully it will help any unsuspecting buyers that follow.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!. You will be ripped-off and forgotten as many have been before.
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by

Dropzonearmynavy.com - order

I ordered from this company on 2-19-09 and my account was charged. The merchandise has never been received and they do not answer calls or email. Stay away from this company they are crooks.