Dropshipdesign.com / May be a fraud

1 16212 Bothell Everett HwyMill Creek, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: NA

This company may be untruthful to their members. I have been paying this company hundeds for two years for their website and dropship service. In that two years only one item was sold despike hundreds of traffic through links and other sources I sent to the website, and the products are mark up only 5 to 8% over my cost.

I think there may be many orders through my website each week and they may keep all the profit without telling me, plus other fees I pay each year.

Thanks for giving me and others the opportunity to voice our concerns. I suspect a fraud practiced by this company, and would like an investigation to look at their practice.

Sa

Comments

Le
  18th of Sep, 2009
Dropshipdesign.com - Scammed
dropshipdesign.com

this company has poor service they didnt give me my login name are password they dont replay to any emails very there products most of them are out of stock i paid 200 dallors for a ### web site it called. truediscountsales.com

Ri
  30th of Jan, 2010

try this site about dropshipdesign it says it all

Rp
  7th of Mar, 2010

Anytime you dont have a direct customer service number and you need a so called ticket to contact them Beware! I have heard many stories on most of them scalping the profits and dealing behind the back. Who knows but I also do not trust a company that wants you to pay for a product before looking at it to make an informed decision Not trustworthy in my opinion.

Ja
  6th of Aug, 2010

I have a website from DSD and I disagree with your assumptions. I think the lack of sales from the website is caused because it is so massive. Most people don't like to search thru thousands of pages. I found that by putting specific products from my website into Ebay has worked a lot better. I sell in ebay and then order thru my store. I have never been charged anything above what it says. I paid for the advantage pricing and that gives me a better price to give my customers on some products. Also, I've found that the website developer uses a dynamic urls instead of static. Search engines like Google, like the static better. So, I've taken on the task of making smaller websites like my cookware treasures99 store. They use static urls and I hopeing that will clear up this problem. If you don't know what the difference between dynamic and static urls are, this is what I've learned. With a large volumed site like DSD, their urls use a ? and don't have the exact name of the products on that page. Example: www.com/products112?products in stead of www.tv.com. Search engines look for the later example. So, if you have paid for search engines to rank you, you will get traffic at the beginning but the search engines won't keep looking at your site because the products are not listed in the url. So, I have had to take a lot of time and effort to put products from my website into my new website but product specific. I'm hopeing to get this website off the ground and profitting or at least being searched by product keywords and not by a store name that they know nothing about.
But I have not been scammed or cheated of any money. When I purchase for an Ebay customer, I never get charged by DSD and they ship it for me. I also have the ability to place products into another website as I have done. Just don't blame DSD for it. All companies have problems from time to time but overall they are a good company. Working the internet is what is hard to do.
Jan
Secret Treasures99

2nd of Jun, 2011
Dropshipdesign.com - Scammed
Dropshipdesign.com

I have just signed up with dropship design, paying $199 for a full website, loaded with their products for dropshipping. They have a annual membership fee of $69. I went to [redacted]s and there are a lot of complaints against them!! Below is their business address. Their website is www.dropshipdesign.com.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2004-2009 DropshipDesign.com.
1100 Dexter Av North, suite 100, Seattle Washington, 98109

I think I have been scammed I don't know if I'll be able to get my money back or it they will continue to charge me an annual fee. Help. How can I contact them and demand refund.