Dropshipautoparts.com / Dropshippers

FasterThanThem Corp
I thought I had found a great dropship company to finally start my very own parts store. NOT!! If you hope to start your own company using dropshipautoparts.com. you are going to have a lot of very unhappy customers. DropShipAutoparts.com is the same company as FasterThanThem.com, and you can just read the reviews of that company on this site to understand what you will face using them as a dropshipping company. Poor customer service and super slow shipping are not a good way to run a company. If you want proof these two companies are the same, go here: http://fasterthanthem.com/Dealers-Wholesale-p-32.html and click on the register link and you will be taken to dropshipautoparts.com.

My problems started almost right away. I got my first order and was ready to get my parts company off the ground. I found the part on their site and it says "Ships Today", so I put the order in and receives an email the same day stating the order had shipped. I then told my customer that it had shipped. After a few days of not getting a tracking number, I decided to e-mail them and find out what was going on. After another day passed and no return e-mail, I decided to email them again. Another day had passed and nothing! This went on for three days and then I decided to give them a call. I called and talked to some guy and he told me that he would look into it asap and get back to me, which he did with a tracking number, BUT the item hadn't even shipped yet! So here I am, a new company with my very first customer thinking his item is on it's way. After all, I told him it shipped out a few days previous. He emailed me asking about the item since he didn't get any tracking information and I didn't know what to tell him! I finally had to admit that the item didn't ship out as they said it did and therefore his item was just shipping that day!

Of course this wouldn't be a problem if this only happened once, but it happened time and time again until I finally gave up, after my reputation was already in the gutter! So I decided to find out if anyone else had this problem, and nothing came up when I searched for DropShipAutoParts.com, but something did come up when I searched for FasterThanThem.com, and what I read on this site just left me sick! I could have avoided this entire issue if I had read this board before trying to run a company through a poor company like DropShipAutoParts.com. I hope if you are researching this company so that you can start your very own parts company, this will save you a lot of time and trouble, not to mention your reputation!

I wish I would have researched and read the fasterthanthem reviews before destroying my business. If you do decide to use dropshipautoparts.com, good luck cause your going to need it. Or you can just tell your customers they will get their parts when they get them.

D  18th of May, 2009 by
Hello this customer ordered 2 parts 1 shipped the same day with tracking and was delivered 1 day later to their customer. The second came out of a different warehouse that had a power outage for 2 days the item shipped on the second day and tracking was provided.

Fedex tracking 615309802193528 & 029341304767707

We always take care of our customers and deliver what we say however we cannot provent weather dealays, power outages, and shipping company losses and damages.

We advise all wholesale accounts to advise their customers items will arrive in 1 week that way when its actually delivered in half of that time they are please.

For anyone starting a busienss do not promise anything to your customers that YOU cannot control, it is something that will always bite you.

For other lessons on how to run an auto parts business make sure you sign up at our site and you will receive top notch service and as always any questions you have please do not hesitate to ask.

AGAIN -IF YOU ARE STARTING A BUSINESS! - - - Do NOT promise things you cannot control it just makes logical sense and makes your and your customers life easier and the transaction is smoother.