Drops 4 You / Lousy customer service, lousy product!

1 9920 Scripps Lake Drive #107San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I had ordered some weight loss liquid drops from this company. What I received was a small bottle of half liquid half dried up sludge. When I went to squeeze the bottle the cap blew off and most of the product went into my glass of water. Being a reasonable person, I sent them a friendly email asking if I could please get a replacement bottle. The stuff costs $55.00. What I got back about four days later was a snotty email stating that "it takes a lot of force to blow a cap off of a bottle". When I called the "company" I got an inaudible answering machine message. I wouldn't recommended this company based on their lousy customer service. If they would have just replaced the bottle like professionals I would have been perfectly happy. Their drops were old. They had probably been sitting in the closet for a couple of years. Supposedly they bought some line of diet aids from a company that had gone bankrupt. Big surprise!

Va

Comments

Am
  31st of Oct, 2008

This Customer CLEARLY didn't want a "replacement", and only wanted a REFUND, even though she was WELL outside our return dates. She wanted a refund in February for something she bought in NOVEMBER the previous year! I even offered to REPLACE her "half dried up sludge" as she put it, and she refused to responded. She knew she was outside our return policy and couldn't get her credit card company to credit her, so she has to resort to low tactics such as complaining online. I thought it was beyond generous of us to even offer her a replacement for product she had in her possession for more than 3 months before she tried to return it... opened.

Read my last email to her before she stopped replying... dated March 4, 2008.

-----Original Message-----
From: drops4you@aol.com
To: @comcast.net
Sent: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:15 am
Subject: RE: Message

Hi G*******,

I am sorry you feel that my last email was "condescending". It was not meant to be. I merely meant that we have never had a cap "blow off" without someone squeezing a bottle way too hard. The offer for the replacement still stands whether you choose to do business with us in the future or not. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Amanda Peik
www.dietdrops.com
1-888-693-3652 toll free

Ms
  14th of May, 2010

I have only received from Amanda and her company is courteous and prompt. I guess some customers are unreasonable to deal with. Have always received fresh product that works well. Everyone knows you shake the bottle before opening it. Signed, Ms. T. from WI

ms. T from WI

Ms
  14th of May, 2010

correction: courteous and prompt service. (sorry)

Je
  26th of Jul, 2011

This complaint clearly is not someone who has done business with Drops 4 you. They are always friendly and prompt. I have never had a problem doing business with them, and never had a problem with the products. I think this lady who complained is just trying to cause trouble for a GOOD company. There's always one bad person in the batch, and from Amanda's email above it appears they DID try to replace her product...even though I'm sure they didn't have to.

Highly Recommend this company.