DRI.www.elements.info.infomn / fraudulent charge to my credit card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I rec'd a fraudulent charge of $192.00 to my credit card from this so called software company. I NEVER have ordered any software of any kind on the internet or purchased any on my credit card any where else.

Ly

Comments

Ma
  25th of Nov, 2008

I have been charged 65.95 with the same company and I never heard of that company until this was charged to my checking account. Thanks for sharing

4th of Dec, 2008

I've been charged 79.59€ by DRI www.element5.info
and i never ordered something !! This seems to be a mass rip-off! Look at=>
/URL removed/

4th of Dec, 2008

Hi, i found out something important!! My above made statement is WRONG!!
due to the fact that i have downloaded and payed for that price for a software from www.sygit.com =>which i have payed in their onlineshop named:
www.shareit.com -> and this is a service of digital river - > Digital River is a general "Booking & Clearing Center" which uses =>Elements5 as a subcontractor!! So you have to look into your finance bookings if you have downloaded fro on of the various Onlineshops which work together with Digital River!!! Their way off interconnection is very intransparent and by this they generate errounous Infos in the WEB
regards norbert

Br
  29th of Sep, 2009

I recently had a charge of %29.95 fraudulantly on my credit card from this company - it looks like it is overseas. I had nothing to do with any software or any computer related purchase of any kind and it just showed up. My credit card company is investigating but it is scary that just anyone can get your info and start charging. BEWARE!

Be
  17th of May, 2010

Thanks Norbert Esch! I found this charge by DRI www.element5.info on my credit card. I finally found the invoice and it was from" share*it! Digital River " The software came from Germany. I think there may have been something on the screen when I paid that said it could show up on my card as DRI*WWW.ELEMENT5.INFO element5.infoMN but I am not sure. DRI*WWW.ELEMENT5.INFO element5.infoMN did not appear on of the invoice that I printed out on the purchase site after the transaction was complete. Thanks for connecting Digital River to DRI*WWW.ELEMENT5.INFO element5.infoMN .
Regards, Bette

Sp
  10th of Mar, 2016

This caught my eye on my statement as well--"What the heck??" But after looking into it, I found it was the purchase of PriPrinter software. I also had a charge for Total Recorder software from a couple years ago in my email history. So look into ANY software purchase you may have made online and check your email for any email Shareit.com (I received my license keys for the both of the above software from an email address noreply-eng@shareit.com). So far, I believe this is a legitimate company, around for several years now. This does not preclude that you were the victim of a stolen credit card number which was used online fraudulently, however.

An
  30th of Jul, 2016

Could the charge of $54.47 be for Any Password Pro software? If it was I would certainly appreciate a receipt for tax purposes. Please send a receipt to Ann Zeisset; email annzeisset@charter.net.

Thank you for your kind cooperation with this matter,
William Zeisset