DRI*Windows Mktplace / Charge made to my checking account for 329.95 on 9/8/08.

1 6901 Jackson Rd., Worthington, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 812-798-1860

09/08/08 DRI*Windows Mktplace POS PUR [protected] 329.95

Fraudulent charges made to my checking account.

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Sep, 2008

DIDN'T RECIEVE PRODUCT. HAD TO PURCHASE ELSEWHERE. WANT TO BE REFUNDED ON VISA CARD.

• Pe
      26th of Dec, 2008

DRI WINDOWS PASSWORD deducted 25.18 from my checking account on 10-25-08. Never received a thing amd I am a senior on a fixed income raising 5 grandchildren. The computer is for their school work. How do you get your money back from these people?

• Pe
      26th of Dec, 2008

Anyone have address or phone number to DRI WINDOWS PASSWORD? They need to be reported to The BBB!

• Te
      7th of Aug, 2009

I bought a software via this DRI WINDOW PASSWORD people or $200 and it does not do the job as advertise, all effort to reach tem by emails has failed, any advice on how to get hold of them and I live in south africa.it hurt to be rob.

• Sf
      17th of Mar, 2015

I ordered software from this .com in the amount of $26.46 in January, it was deducted from my SEARS account on January 25, 2015 and have not as yet received the product.

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2015

I purchased the basic DRI*Windows Password software on 9/10/2015 but it did not work so they suggested I upgrade. In the end I purchased the full version for $215 but it also did not work. It took 7 days to even get an invoice by email. I have sent off numerous request for there "30 day money back guarantee" but I have not received a single response from them. They were willing to take my money but not give a refund. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The website is also misleading. If you go to the home page, "http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/windows-password-recovery.htm" and scowl to the bottom you will find three prices yet when you click purchase you will find the price is much more.
    Instead it you have not yet purchased this product go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoK1WQTuFRg and here http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd-on-usb-disk
    This is what I used to unlock the password for free!!!

• De
      24th of Feb, 2016

These people are scam artists preying on folks' ignorance, software does not work and they try to Upsell for likely more rubbish
    Even asking through the payment system they use got no where on a refund

• Gr
      29th of May, 2016

Yes this software is a scam. Don't pay for the upgrade. I will just have to take the loss. Should have read here first.