DriveTime / Rip off - - - predatory lending

1 LAS VEGAS, United States Review updated:

They "get you into a car" regardless of your credit situation, but then the car falls apart and you are stuck with a piece of junk. Everywhere i've gone for service has told me the same thing, drivetime is a rip off and sells junk!!! The band aid that was holding it together fell off 2 weeks after i bought it. If anyone asks, do not buy or lease from drivetime.

Ju
May 16, 2015

Comments

• So
      19th of May, 2010
    Drivetime - EXCESSIVE LATE CHARGES
    DRIVETIME
    Marietta
    Georgia

I PURCHASED A 1999 PONTIAC MONTANA AND ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS I WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND WAS CHARGED BY THE DAY UNTIL THE PAYMENT WAS PAID. I FEEL THAT I WAS MISLEAD IN THIS PURCHASE AND VERY MUCH OVER-CHARGED./.

• Ij
      30th of May, 2010

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ YOUR CONTRACT!! IT WILL DISCUSS LATE FEES AND HOW THEY ARE ACCESSED!

• Ls
      3rd of Feb, 2011
    Drivetime - Drivetime cars
    Florida

Do not buy any thing from drivetime. They are a rip off. If their is a class action suit, I would like to join. Lsport8585@yahoo.com

• Ls
      17th of Feb, 2011

The matter has been resolved

• Pb
      16th of Mar, 2012
    Drivetime - rip off car deal
    Drivetime
    Georgia

Drivetime takes advantage of people going through rough times, they sell them a car that never seems to get payed off, I have been paying for 2 years and still owe almost as much as I did at time of purchase, now I'm let them repo the car, I wish I never heard of them.

• Li
      29th of Mar, 2012
    Drivetime - selling gas guzzlers
    Drivetime
    Virginia

We purchased a 2007 Ford Taurus and the car has bad gas mileage, it says that we have went a mile when we have only went a block. Also, when we had the car three months the ignition coil went out on the car .We thought that it would be covered by the warranty, it wasn't so far I am not happy with my car or Drivetime .I felt like I had limited choices of cars .I sort of felt like the car I have was forced on me !!!