DriveTime / krappy kars
on november of 08, i purchased a car from drivetime in downey, ca. i told them i only had 1200 dollars for a down payment and they said no problem. i was happy that i was approved, so i just wanted a car right away. they gave me a selection of cars i could get. they only had ugly ### cars. i wanted a chevy impala, but they told me i needed a bigger down payment. i ended up buying an 05 chevy malibu which was very overpriced, but i didnt care. the first day i got it, i took it home and showed it off to my neighbors. i turned it on then the car turned off, i tought it just needed gas, but it was something more serious. i tried calling the warranty company but they were closed on saturday nights. i had to wait till monday to call the warranty company so the can send a tow truck. the problem was the fuel pump didnt work anymore, ever since the same problem has happened over and over again and more problems have happened to the car. the warranty company refuses to reinburse me anything.
i was paying 156 dollars a month for their collision and comprehensive insurance, and i never got anything over the mail saying i was covered. the only time i got something was when i didnt pay for that month, so they kept calling. i was going to pay it, but that money went for fixing the car.
i regret buying that car, i live in los angeles and taking the bus is so convenient, but there are no 24 hr buses where i live, thats why i needed a car.
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - drivetime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - took advantage of a disabled citizen
- DriveTime Automotive Group - mechanical issues
- DriveTime Automotive Group - fraud
- DriveTime Automotive Group - total loss of vehicle
- DriveTime Automotive Group - repossession at 14 days past due