DriveTime / unprofissional

I AM PRETTY UPSET WITH THE PEOPLE AT DRIVETIME.. I HAVE HAD MY CAR SINCE FEB. MY PAYMENTS ARE 185.00 BI WEEK AND I PAY 200.00 I CHOOSE TO PAY MORE SO THEY WOULD NO I REALLY WANT TO BUILD MY CREDIT UP.. A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I FELL SHORT ONE PAYMENT AND GOD FOR BID EVERYONE ON MY LIST WAS CALLED TWICE AND AS TALKING TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS THEY TOLD THEM I WAS LATE AND I SHOULD HAVE NOT GOT THE CAR IF I COULD NOT PAY ON IT. THEY CALLED ME REPEATEDLY TELLING ME TO BORROW MONEY OR GO GET A LOAN OUT TO PAY THEM 122.00 THAT I WAS A WK LATE ON. I HUNG UP ON THEM AND TOLD THEM I WOULD PAY THEM ON FRIDAY AND THEY SAID IF YOU DONT PAY NOW I WILL CALL YOU ALL DAY EVERYDAY TILL ITS PAID! BELIEVE ME THEY DID AND IF I DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE CAUSE I WAS WORKING THEY CALLED MY WORK STATING TO MY BOSS THEY WERE FRIENDS THAT NEEDED TO TALK TO ME!! THAN IF I DIDNT GET ON THE PHONE THEY WOULD CALL EVERYONE LISTED. TELLING THEM CRAZY THINGS! IT PISSES ME OFF THAT 1 LATE PAYMENT AND YOU GET HARRASSED EVERYDAY FOR IT! EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH AT DRIVETIME WERE RUDE AND HATEFUL SAID SOME HARSH THANGS! I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO GET A CAR THERE THEY MAKE IT SEEM A FRIENDLY PLACE CUZ THEY WANT YOUR MONEY.. THEN THEY TRIP YOU LIKE YOUR ### IF YOU MISS ONE PAYMENT OR A DAY LATE! THIS MORNING I WALKED IN TO DRIVETIME AT 8:00 AM TO PAY MY PAYMENT THEY HOUNDED ME FOR.. THEY DIDNT OPENED TILL 8:30 AM I ASKED THE GUYS IF I COULD PAY THEM CUZ I WAS HEADED TO WORK AND I DIDNT WANT THEM HARRASING ME TODAY! HE SAID GET A MONEY ORDER AND I WILL PUT IT IN SO I DID HE SAID I PROMISE THEY WONT CALL YOU AGAIN I LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID ARE YOU SURE? HE JUST LAUGHED! WELL GUESS WHAT I WALKED IN WORK AND A MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND CALLED AND I CALLED THEM BACK AND IT WAS DRIVETIME.. WHEN I ASKED WHAT THEY WANTED NOW! THEY SAID OH YOU MADE THE PAYMENT OK AND HUNG UP!! THESE PEOPLE ARE UNPROFISSIONAL DONT GET A CAR FROM THERE I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME! A WEEK OF HELL IS NOT WORTH IT THEY WILL D-R-I-V-E YOU INSANE!