DriveTime Corp / Bridgecrest Acceptance Corp / service limited warranty / recall repairs denied

Jackson, MS, United States Review updated:

On 6/10/2016 We [ Betty Baker / Cosigner Felix Baker ] purchased an 2010 Dodge Journey that had limited problems we was told by Drive time to take the Car to Car Care Clinic on 105 Triangle Dr the car was diagnostic wrong [ There is a Recall on this Dodge Journey before we purchased it .The above Corp didn't use the Recall and kept the recall to them self Denying the Buying the right of an Safe Car to drive, putting our Life on the line with an unsafe car .

Fe
Aug 29, 2016

Comments

• Fe
      Aug 29, 2016

Denied the right to an Safe car, Denied the right to recall by Dodge .

• Ca
      Oct 17, 2016

I bought a honda accord coupe 2010 white april 28th, it drove ok for one month May 28th 2016 then the engine line came on and i called drive time and was told by one customer relation it would go off on June 7th the car would not move it roll so i call drive time customer relation and averex the warranty company i had it tow to honda in Oxford nc and it stay there two day the mechanic could not tell me what was wrong, but a person who was there told that the car was no good. I got the honda accord tow to pep boys and a crank shaft was install (stayed at pep boys June 17 one wk) got it back and 2 days later the same thing happen again called drive time customer relations they told me to take it precision tune stayed there 2 day again was driveable. I was told to take to crown honda on June 18th 2016 and it stayed at crown honda until August 10, 2016 then i got it back and drove for10days the car would not move so I call Drive time and told them I was bringing the car back to them-I paid for all tows and Drive time auction off the car 10/4/2016 for 8000.00 and bill me the remaining balance. This has been the worst ordeal i have ever had in my life. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR OR ANYTHING FROM DRIVE TIME PLEASE DON'T. THE WORST COMPANY I EVER INVESTED IN. NEVER WILL TELL ANYONE AND WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WORST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER.