DriveTime / Horrible company
Five days after purchasing a vehicle from DriveTime, it was taken to the shop because of a grinding sound coming from underneath and the check engine light was on.
The shop (which DriveTime authorized) kept my vehicle for 3 days and said DriveTime refused to make repairs. They said I had to take it to their Drive Time Repair center for repairs.
So after driving for 1 1/2 hours and spending five hours at their repair center the vehicle was returned to me. On the way home the check engine light came on, the grinding sound returned and the car begin to over heat.
After having the car towed to the repair shop that DriveTime recommended, DriveTime informed me that the problems the vehicle has was not covered by the warranty and I was responsible for the repairs even though by this time I only had the vehicle for two weeks.
After having the car repaired again at a cost of $425.00 was able to drive the car for three more weeks, before it stopped running again. Again I had the vehicle towed to a repair shop they authorized and again I was informed by DriveTime, the problem with the vehicle was not covered by the warranty.
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - repossession at 14 days past due
- DriveTime Automotive Group - warranty info and sold me a lemon
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2009 chevy hhr
- DriveTime Automotive Group - predatory lending
- DriveTime Automotive Group - sold a lemon