DriverUpdate.net / Download

1 do not know, wa, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-855-432-0727 or 1-888-986-8408

i downloaded driverupdate on my computer and after i noticed my computer running much slower than i am used to, i ran a virsus blocker and i noticed more virsuses than i normally have i called tech support and they said in addtion to the 49.87 i was being charged more for getting rid of the virsues that driverupdate.net loaded in my computer! i want my money back and i want driverupdate.net shut down..

Mi
Apr 12, 2014

Comments

• Ga
      31st of Jul, 2013
    DriverUpdate.net - Sometimes the computer won't shut down.
    DriverUpdate.net
    3586 Sangani Blvd. Suite L-325 D'Iberville
    Phone: 228-273-1197

I have a problem with DriverUpdate.net. I bought the program for 2 years for 3 computers. Luckily I installed program only on 1 computer. They use the Microsoft name to lure people into buying their software. They corrupted the computer. Sometimes the computer won't shut down.

12th of Apr, 2014

Hello Mike,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [protected]@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,