DriverToolkit

Posted: May 20, 2015 by

Scam

Avangate
Netherlands
I purchased drivers from this company and they asked for verification for my credit card and when I checked my card, it had already been charged. I had to repeatedly ask for a license key to download the drivers. Immediately after installing the drivers, I lost all sound on my computer and the disk drive for SD cards. I told them about it and they never helped at all but told me I had to get technical help from the software manufacturer. The site says they offer support 24/7. I have told them over and over that I need help. When I found out about the problems they had caused, of course I cancelled my subscription. It took more e-mails but I did receive my refund. After spending days trying to repair my computer, I discovered this company has set themselves up as the owner/creator and I can't completely remove the folder from my computer. I checked in my system for sound and found they have set themselves up as a trusted installer of my Realtek High Definition Audio and they have special permissions on my sound and my computer. I have told them to take their ownership and permissions off and give me ownership back, but they will not even reply to me. ( I have tried to do this on my own, but I don't have the access permitted to do it.) I would like to know of any options to make this company do what they are supposed to do!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Software & Games

Comments

A  19th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
They are a disreputable company. I bought it thinking it was going to help me solve my driver issue. In fact, their software made things worst. I got a cryptic answer from support. It didn't work. I tried contacting a 2nd time, but didn't get a response.
I've emailed them several times but no response. Also filled out their online form. Once they have your $$, I don't think they really care.
A  25th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
This software is a piece of junk. I asked for a refund... I am still waiting
N  30th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@Mouhamadou Diaw Have u got the refund yet from them.. Can I know from which country You are..? Becuase I want to know about this, I have also purchased the software from them 1 week ago. Please reply.
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I just bought this before checking this page. Does anyone have anything good to say about this software?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree