DriverToolkit

Posted: May 20, 2015 by

Scam

Avangate
Netherlands
I purchased drivers from this company and they asked for verification for my credit card and when I checked my card, it had already been charged. I had to repeatedly ask for a license key to download the drivers. Immediately after installing the drivers, I lost all sound on my computer and the disk drive for SD cards. I told them about it and they never helped at all but told me I had to get technical help from the software manufacturer. The site says they offer support 24/7. I have told them over and over that I need help. When I found out about the problems they had caused, of course I cancelled my subscription. It took more e-mails but I did receive my refund. After spending days trying to repair my computer, I discovered this company has set themselves up as the owner/creator and I can't completely remove the folder from my computer. I checked in my system for sound and found they have set themselves up as a trusted installer of my Realtek High Definition Audio and they have special permissions on my sound and my computer. I have told them to take their ownership and permissions off and give me ownership back, but they will not even reply to me. ( I have tried to do this on my own, but I don't have the access permitted to do it.) I would like to know of any options to make this company do what they are supposed to do!
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Software & Games

Comments

A  19th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
They are a disreputable company. I bought it thinking it was going to help me solve my driver issue. In fact, their software made things worst. I got a cryptic answer from support. It didn't work. I tried contacting a 2nd time, but didn't get a response.
I've emailed them several times but no response. Also filled out their online form. Once they have your $$, I don't think they really care.
A  25th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
This software is a piece of junk. I asked for a refund... I am still waiting
N  30th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@Mouhamadou Diaw Have u got the refund yet from them.. Can I know from which country You are..? Becuase I want to know about this, I have also purchased the software from them 1 week ago. Please reply.
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I just bought this before checking this page. Does anyone have anything good to say about this software?
D  4th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I just purchased Drivertoolkit about a month ago and it updated my drivers fine and I have no issues. I have a Toshiba M10 Tecra and it was having registry issues and connecting to the internet was horrible so I went on line hoping to choose the right one to help me out, I knew my drivers were out dated or had issues and I have tried other tookits and I always had issues with them, I had not tried Drivertoolkit - I can say I am very pleased I run registry checks with another tool and it comes out with no issues, my on line connection and other issues have all been resolved. I have no issue with permissions I just right click on a program to get permission by choosing to run the programs as administrator you can go on line and find out how to run as administrator if you have multiple users you need to make sure your in the user that has been granted the administration rights. Anyhow not sure why some kits work better with some computers/laptops maybe it is the operator. Other toolkits I have tried are a bit confusing you have to click here and there and use zip files, I like this one as it does it all by its self as it should that is my purpose for buying a toolkit I want them to do it all.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree