Drivers-licenses.org / Fraud alert

United States Review updated:

I used this website to renew my driving license and gave them all my personal information. After that they said my request can't be proceeded because there was an error. After that I found that my credit card has been charged and I never received anything.

Comments

• Er
      19th of Sep, 2016

Our Service.
    The product offered through our site is the Driver License Easy Guide™, a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities. Our team of experts has spent 1000's of hours researching DMV services in order to provide simple to follow instructions for DMV related services. Where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits.
    We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities.
    We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
    Sincerely,