Driver Detective Through Safe Cart / product did not download after 4 tries

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased a computer product named "Driver Detectove" for $39.90 and was billed by Safe Cart.
I was not able to download this product correctly so I called the safe cart company and all I get is a recorded voice to go to thier web site ... when I clicked on " on how to get refund.. they tell me to go to the Driver Detective site...
I cannot get through to either the Driver Detective company nor can I get through to talk to anyone at Safe Cart.
I would like my refund but cannot get through to them..
I used my Debit Card for this and the bank asked me to get a name of someone that I spoke to before they refund me my money..
this is highway robbery
Marguerite P. Boucher
3 S. Summit St
Essex Junction.VT 05452
tel #[protected]

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009

I too got stung today...told me Driver Detective had been reduced too 9.95 so I went for it. Got confmation from Paypal to the tune of 39.95.I called Paypal and they are investigating.When you Google driver detective wow all is NOT GOOD . We got crooked pass on the word...real quick... I hope paypal takes them to the Cleaners...

19th of Mar, 2009

Hello Marguerite,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties in trying to contact us. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
    I also wanted to address the charges for this purchase. The fee for this program is $29.95. At the time of your purchase, Drivers HQ was offering a special $9.95 offer for a second year of Drivers Detective, which had been selected. In total, the two years of Drivers Detective was $39.90. I would like to apologize for any confusion that may have been caused by this.
    If you would like to contact Drivers HQ directly, you can reach them through email at support@drivershq.com.
    Kind wishes,
    Christine
    SafeCart Customer Support
    www.SafeCart.com

8th of Aug, 2012

I purchased speedy pc and cannot find my activation key. I also believe theat I paid twice for theis item.I paid $30.33 on thee 25th of july 2012. my email is" van gent6@bigpond.com " my payment I/D is ID 6G4379551S617384D. can you please send me my activation code and check on thee payments. theank you antheony van gent

8th of Aug, 2012

you still have not given me my activation code