Driver Detective / Invasion of my Computer

1 209 s minnesota st apt 3, New Ulm, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6122367412

Your program on the internet suckered me into letting it on my computer for a free check up, and I can't get the damned thing off my machine.
I did not have any reason to be unhappy with Driver Detective; but, now I do and will do everything I can to tell everyone that you are a fraudster, crook and a piece of unholy junk, if you don't get that off my machine. What is Microsoft doing, anyhow, letting you use it's symbol on some of your advertising, to get into people's machines and then, like a cockroach, infect the system. Just get your stuff off my machine or tell me how to do it.

Comments

• Di
      19th of Mar, 2012

you could try doing a system restore on your computer, try setting it for a week earlier that is what i did once when i had a unwanted program installed and it worked

• Bb
      23rd of Jan, 2013

They are evil. i cant even get a driver these days without the detective wanting a snoop on my machine. I've never let it into my system. I dont trust the piece of junk and cant escape it either. i have to write my own drivers i guess to avoid my system being invaded. :( i remember when things were easy :P technology was supposed to be used as a tool to help speed progress but people couldnt allow that i guess.