Driver Cure / dont need it

1 Pembroke Pines, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 754-234-5252

I had purchaced Driver Cure. I was trying to upload a new vedio on to my web site & driver cure had poped up.
Since i was haveing a problem i thought this would help, but it did not. I was able to figure out the problem 20
min. later. So i did not need Driver Cure. This purchace did nothing !!
I e-mailed them saying i did not need the service, with no responce.

If you could please refund my money, since I never used there service

JESSE [protected]

Comments

• Ac
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I SUBSCRIBED DRIVER CURE YESTERDAY ON APRIL 22, 2009 I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM. PLEASE INFORM
    ME BY EMAIL abraham_maskal@yahoo.com

• Ac
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I ORDERED DRIVER CURE PROGRAM TO DOWNLOAD INTO MY COMPUTER. PLEASE SEND ME THE IINFORMATION OR
    THE PROCUDURE TO DOWN LOAD DRIVER CURE. MY NAME ABRAHAM G.MASKAL MY EMAIL:abraham_maskal@yahoo.com______Your cooperation is highly appriciated. Abaraham

• Re
      29th of Jun, 2009

wow... most of these people sound like they have I'Q's no more then 50...

• La
      9th of Sep, 2009

I can't believe I fell for the scam...what caught me was some clever reviews
    that all said DriverCure was the best, 2nd best etc. I should have looked up scams
    first. I think I just lost $40 - so far the program is not working at all (drivers suggested
    won't pass windows signature test, are more outdated than the ones I have,
    etc. Cheers, L

2nd of Feb, 2010

I just recieve a email stating:::That your Driver cure expires in 7 days renew today!! roflmao I never subscibed to this product or service to begin with.They just want me to give them 19.95 lol YEAH RIGHT! Please folks are they for REAL!. Might as well go grocery shopping and give a complete stranger 20 bucks ! lol Be careful folks always check things out before you buy! Think i will buy a pizza today instead you can donate a dollar to a good cause send it to p.o box 4051 Middletown ny 10941

• Je
      30th of Jul, 2010

Downloaded FREE DriverCure, then need to pay to use it, THAT IS NOT FREE. They lie to get you there and then lose because they lie, waste of time. Had of said small cost would be honest and acceptable.

Don’t care how good the product is DON’T LIE

• Da
      28th of Nov, 2010

This scam's program popped up on my system as well. I rejected and with the uninstall procedure it took with it one of Microsoft's Live Essential's DLL file.
    It is ridiculous how that company works. MAYBE WE SHALL SLAP THEM WITH A CLASS SUIT? Isn't it would be great?

• Il
      29th of Sep, 2011

I was double charged for services on August 14. $39.94. Please take one of them off. Thanks