Drive Time / Do not get a car there

1 TX, United States Review updated:

IF YOU NEED A CAR AND YOU SEE THERE COMMERCIAL APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED!! DONT FALL FOR IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY HIGH PRICES ON A CAR THEY PUT YOU IN THAT YOU DONT PICK OUT A CAR THAT YOU THINK WILL WORK THE 4 YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING ON IT! THE DAY YOU SIGN YOUR NAME ON THAT GREEN BOOK AND WALK OUT WITH THE KEYS IN YOUR HAND YOUR SCREWED! YOUR LUCKY IF THE CAR WILL LAST YOU A MONTH.. YOU WILL SEE MISSED PHONE CALLS FROM A [protected] EVERYDAY EVEN IF YOU HAVE MADE ALL YOUR PAYMENTS ON TIME.. AND THEN GUESS WHAT THEY WILL CALL EVERYONE YOU PUT ON THAT REF. YES EVERYONE UNTILL THEY GET A HOLD OF YOU.. THEY WILL TELL THEM ITS VERY IMPORTANT SHE CALLS US BACK IN 24 HRS. THEN YOU CALL THEM BACK THEY SAY OH WE JUST WANT TO SEE IF YOU WANT TO POST DATE A CHECK CUZ YOU HAVE A PAYMENT COMING UP!! LMAO BYE THEN YOUR PISSED OFF.. YOU CAN SAY NO THAN THEY WILL ASK YOU WELL HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT? YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU DONE IT FOR THE PAST MONTHS WALK IN A PAYMENT CENTER!! HUM WILL YOU THINK ITS OVER BUT HELL NO THE NEXT DAY THEY WILL REPEAT ON THE SAME THING CALL YOU UNTILL YOU PICK UP THE PHONE!! ECT... THIS IS A NONE STOP THING!! SOO NOT WORTH IT I WAS SHORT 8 DOLLARS ONCE AND THEY CALLED 20 TIMES A DAY.. SO UNREAL MAKES YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE CAR IN A LAKE!! DONT GET A CAR FROM THERE EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE HAVE POSTED IS TRUE.. THEY ARE A SCREWED UP COMPANY!!

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Jan, 2011

I am so with you on this! It is a shame that when your credit is not just perfect, you have to go and get a car (due to unforeseen circumstances), and you pay the HUGE deposit AND a trade in and still making bi weekly payments, NOT monthly and it just places you in a desperate situation! You have no car, you have a great job, and you need a dependable car! Those were my circumstances! However, I did not realize how much I was paying until I get the paper work home...(which they do not go over with you before you sign!), and I was just FLOORED! I thought, how in the hell am I going to afford this! I did make my payments, on time and then I became sick and was out of work for about 6 mths drawing short term disability and their customer service did not even care! " Can you borrow it from a family or friend?" NOT! So...after the 2nd past due on the car payment, I received a letter of repo! I called them up and told them to come and get it! It took them TWO months to pick it up! Tacking more payments and interest. Finally when it was done, I received a WONDERFUL BS letter telling me that they sold the car at an auction and received $2800.00 for it! Leaving me on my credit a balance of $6688.00! Please be fair warned! They are not out to help you with nothing! Hell I wish I would have never walked in to that place of business!!!