Drive Time - San Antonio, Texas / Drive-time is refusing payment

Purchased a car from drive-time last month. Made first payment on second payment was 10 days late. Tried to make payment and drive-time is refusing payment. Wants car to be returned. Drive-time refuses any type of arrangement. Has sent out for repossession. Drive-time in San Antonio is refusing to give me the phone number to the main office to try to make arrangements.

Comments

• Da
      25th of Sep, 2008

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF DRIVETIME CLOSE TO TWO YEARS NOW, HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE OR MISSED A PAYMENT UNTILL AUGUST 2008, IN WHICH I WAS $30 DOLLARS SHORT[FOR THE FIRST TIME]AND YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE THE LEVEL OF CONVERSATION THAT WENT ON BETWEEN MYSELF AND ONE THE AGENTS OF DRIVETIME!!I MEAN I WAS BELITTLED BEHIND $30 DOLLARS -IM CURRENTLY SEEKING A WAY OUT OF MY ENGAGEMENT AFTER I PAY OFF MY INTREST.I SUGGEST TO NEW COMERS TO SEEK AND DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON HISTORY OF THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING!I DO NOT RECCOMMEND DRIVETIME AS "THE GO TO GUYS"

27th of Oct, 2008

Don't feel bad about it, I made my payment on time for 2 years (early) and recieved collection notices and nasty phone calls from a guy in San Antonio named "Domingo" in the collection department. Later this year when my account was still current I got a demand letter for a $1686.00 dollar payment that wad due along with my regular payment of $424.00 or surrender the car. This amount was not written on the contract nor did I recieved a letter. Well I got a notice from my Credit Protection agency stating Drive Time Charged Off my loan as a loss.
    Of course they reported the car to the police Department as a repo and I surrendered it last month to avoid being arrested for their stupidity.
    Now, you think your problem is worst.

• Da
      27th of Aug, 2009

ok drive time contuinualy every month 2 days after i make my payment on time call me and d emand payment as they say we are a month behind we have faithfully made are payments on time never missed a payment yet they hound us to the point my hubby got fired from his job because of it it is stupid now they want to garnish wages for 90 percent of income plus take the car they are out of their minds some one should stop them this is a terrible place that cheats people out of money in these hard times that is a crime what a terrible sin