Drive Time / Car Problems
I purchased a car from Drive Time on Oct. 22, 2007. Not even 3 months into having the car it started to run hot. Then their was oil mixed with the coolant. I called the Drive Time I purchased the car from and they gave me the number to customer service. They sent me to their repair shop (which the car couldn't even make it to). They told me the car needed almost $1000 in repairs and Drive Time wouldn't cover it. Now I was pissed off! Not only was I paying a $350 car payment, but they wanted me to pay this also. The manager told me that out of their kindness they would pay some of the expense (not all). I ended up paying around $400. The problems the car had were major and couldn't have happened in less than 3 months. Now not even a year later, I am experiencing the same problems with the car. I am not paying ANYTHING! I am contacting a lawyer and getting out of this contract. They are a rip-off! I am paying almost 3 times what the car is worth. If anyone is starting a petition against them, let me know. I should have listened to that voice in my head telling me to walk away from that dealership.
More Drive Time Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - payment and cost.
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car
- DriveTime Automotive Group - nissan versa
- DriveTime Automotive Group - service, car repairs etc
- DriveTime Automotive Group - customers service / liers