Drive Financial / Car Loan
drive Financial has been racking up on interest payments. I made payments for 1 & 1/2 years & I haven't even made a dent on the loan I still owe the same amout that I had a year & half ago. they have refused to refinance & i had no idea that if I'm late with a payment (which i was told that i wasn't) they are charging me $6 per day including weekends. I was told before I took out the loan that after 6mo they would lower my interest payment of 22%. I then found out they NEVER refinance. If I had of know that I would have never agreeed to this loan. They are getting 22% interest & late fees'
I also found out that this bank is not located in Texas & it is located in London England so I gues that's how they can get away with this scam. I hope someone can look into this company. They are ripping off Americans!!!
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Scam
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off