Drive FinancialUNPROFESSIONAL CSR AND UNACCOUNTED FEES

C Review updated:

I HVE REPORTED THIS COMPANY BEFORE FOR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND OVERCHARGING ME WITH LATE FEES THAT WERE NOT ACCURATE. THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY LIED AND HARRASSED MY FAMILY MEMBERS REGARDING PAYMENTS AND TRYING TO FIND OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION. THE COMPANY NAME HAS CHANGED. I HAVEN'T RECIEVED A MONTHLY STATEMENT FOR MY CAR IN TWO MONTHS. THEY PRETEND NOTTO KNOW MY WHEREABOUTS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED ON VARIOUS OCCASIONS. I FILED A REPORT WITH BBB BEFORE AND DRIVE STATED THEY WOULD REVERSE THE OVERAGES AND CREDIT IT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. THEY AGREED IN WRITING TO DO SO AND NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH. INSTEAD GAVE ME A BUNCH OF BULL ABOUT BEING PAST DUE ON MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE PAID ON TIME AND YET THE BLANCE NEVER GOES DOWN. IT HAS REMAINED THE SAME FOR THE PAST 7 MONTHS. I HATE EVER!!!EVER!!! BECOMING INVOLVED WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY. THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY COMPLAINTS. EVEN THE DEALERSHIP WHERE I PURCHASED MY CAR SAID HAD THEY KNOWN IT WAS FINANCED THROUGH DRIVE THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN EVERY MEASURE POSSIBLE TO REMOVE ME FROM THIS!!! I WILL NEVER AS LONG AS I LIVE FINANCE ANYTHING WITH DRIVE FINANCIAL OR WHOEVER THEIR CURRENT NAME IS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO FIDO TO PURCHASE A FLEA COLLAR!!! THE COLLAR GOING PRICE COULD BE $1.00 DOLLAR AND SURELY HE WILL END UP PAYING $100.00. FI SOMEONE OFFER A LOAN TO YOU THROUGH DRIVE TAKE HEAD AND GO TO THE WEBSITE AND READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND LET IT BE A WORD TO THE WISE.

•   Aug 26, 2009

I have same problem with drive even if i am late they charges $ 35 dollars a day for lees,