Drive Financial / Illegal repo
I had a loan thru this company. My husband went out of work for disability because he had surgery. I notified them because we were told at the time we purchased out vehicle that we had the disability insurance which pays your payment if you are out of work. I never heard anything further, so i assumed all was well. Then we moved and i changed my mailing address with the post office and changed insurance companies. The insurance company asked for Drive's address so that they could notify them. Well two months later my father in law (whose house i have never lived) called and said someone put a post it note on his mailbox that they needed to serve me and my husband papers. My father in law then called my husband and said the man would be back in 15 minutes. He went there and they took the truck before he could even walk to the door. The company then told us we had 15 days to get them the money. We called the very next day (less than 24 hours after they took the vehicle) and were told we had no chance of getting the vehicle back. I had a full investigation and the authorities ruled in our favor.
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Title after payoff
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off