Drive Dynamics / terrible instructor

Spalding, England, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01406371453

The driving instructor my son was given was terrible, was always replying on what parents had been doing with him in past week, not good enough. My son could never book lesson direct with him always had to text to book next lesson but took 2 - 3 texts before hear anything. Didn't know area and never took him into towns only back roads. We have been in contact with Drive Dynamics and been told we need to contact instructor, easier said than done. We have phoned instructor and left messages but does not reply and have text him 3 time still no reply. We have also sent email to customer [protected]@ukankan.co.uk as instructed by drive dynamics but still not hear anything. My sons only had 3 lessons if you call them that, and we want the money back that he is due. Mrs S Prater

Comments

• He
      13th of Sep, 2013

I can't see why it says that the sales team provides top quality service or bein talked through the process before you meet your instructor! Well I have been waiting over a week for good service and to be notified what the hell is going on! My instructor didn't bother ringing me, it came back to " oh sorry that instructor didn't cover your area we will get another one to ring you today" now my so called "new" instructor hasn't bothad to ring either! I have rang up 7 times now and emailed twice an every time I get told " your instructor will ring you before the end if the day or they will ring you after a lesson" .
    I phoned again on Wednesday and was told the guy called tony who allocates the instructors to he customers he was going to ring me! I'm still waiting. I have now got so sick I'm booking with BSM and I've asked for my money back.

13th of Jun, 2014

Drive dynamic terrible company they have no customer service at all today I phone them to refund my money coz they fail to give lesson on time but they lady over the phone had very bad attitude problem I don't recommend any today to go with them I think this is uk worse company to hire for driving lesson

• Na
      16th of Nov, 2014

Same problem here, Paid for my lessons and no calls from the instructor yet, its been close to a month

• Fa
      21st of Mar, 2015

Drive dynamic are the worse driving school in the uk. Their service is soo bad. Around 3 months ago I did block booking with them they still havn't contacted me back. When I called their customer service they don't even pick. I left more then 10 messages and I didn't even got any reply back. I don't even know what to do anymore. My advice to anyone who is reading this will be never book any lessons with drive dynamic.