Drive Dynamics / Dynamic Franchises

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 by

no response to my emails or phone calls requesting a refund

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
drive-dynamics.co.uk
It has been almost been 3 weeks since I booked and paid for 10 driving lessons with Drive Dynamics. I was told I would be assigned an instructor in 7 days. A week passed and I heard nothing. I called them and they told me they would assign me a driver immediately. This never happened. I am leaving the UK in a few weeks and needed to start my lessons immediately so I decided it would be best to not take any chances and ask for a refund.

According to their Ts and Cs I am entitled to a full refund because I had not taken any lessons and 2 weeks had passed and they have not assigned me with an instructor.

I have sent them several emails and they have not even sent a reply to let me know they have received it or are considering my request for a refund. I have called them too and they have taken my details and promised to have someone call me back. This hasn't happened either.

I feel as if I have been robbed and violated. If I do not receive a response in the next week I have no other choice but to go to the police.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Car Driving Schools

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree