Drive Dynamics / Dynamic Franchises / cancelled been promised refund 6 weeks later still no sign

1 United Kingdom

Rang and paid for a intensive driving course on 22/09/16 for £765 on the 23/09/16 a instructor contacted me, he had a real attitude and he didn't do the intensive courses anyway, he said he would contact drive dynamics, I said I was going to cancel. I rang them on 23/09/16 and emailed them to confirm I wanted to cancel. On the 27/09/16 I rang and spoke to Natalie who told me the refund would be processed on the 27/10/16., I asked why it would take so lonv, she didn't know I would have to speak to refund dept, so I asked to be put through, apparently there was nobody in and no managers in either, she said she would get somebody to ring me back, nobody ever did. I rang again in the 28/09/16 got the same response as the day before. I rang on the 05/10/16 and was told again the refund would be processed on the 27/10/16. I rang again and spoke to fiona in sales who was apologetic but couldn't help. I received a email on the 13/10/16 stating I was entitled to a refund f and I would get it within 28days. On the 31/10/16 I rang to confirm if my refund has been processed, Paula answered and said the systems were down and she would call me back when they were working, I rang the day after and was told the same thing. My refund has obviously not been processed. I have sent a email to the lady who confirmed I would get a refund Abbie but have had no reply. You have to wait 25-40mins for someone from customer services to answer the phone and then they just fob you off.

Jo