Dri*ultragreenlean / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO ACCOUNT

1 P.O.Box 151386Ely, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 775-289-3559

I was charged $4.95 for the trial offer and actually kinda liked the product. However, within 3 weeks time of placing my trial offer order I have two additional individual charges of $69.87 each to my bank account. I want my money back !

Comments

• Co
      28th of Oct, 2008

Same complaint as above.
    I paid S&H of $4.95 for trial offer of Ultra Green Lean. Three weeks later I received another package of the product which I did not order and a charge of $69.87 on my bank account. DRI UltraGreenLean does not answer their phone. How do I get my $69.87 back and STOP any additional mailings from them?

• Kr
      10th of Nov, 2008

I did the free trial of Ultra Lean Green and paid the S&H. I have now been charged $69.87 three times and receieved two more packages of the green tea that I did not authorize. I want this to end and I want to stop receiving the green tea. How do I get in contact with whoever I need to talk to to stop this?

• Au
      18th of Nov, 2008

I ask for the free trial of your product ultragreenlean and i recive but you full charge me when you suppose to only charge the shipppin so I wan my money back!

• Da
      27th of Nov, 2008

I am disgusted that this company can take advantage and keep charging your accoutn even when I made a cancellation. Also I was not notified that I would be charged automatically. This company needs to be sued.

I will be fighting this until the end!

4th of Dec, 2008

I wish I would have checked the complaints before I did the free trial. I didnt get the stuff until just now..3 weeks after putting in for the trial. I checked my account and I was billed twice already for $89.97. Did anbody have success gettin their money back???