DRI*UltraGreen / unauthorized charge on credit card

Timmins, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 7054650395
i got a shipment of the DRI*UltraGreen in the mail in july, then aug and sept and just noticed that they charged me on my credut card and they did not have authorization to do so!
I would like my money back!

Comments

Ma
  26th of Sep, 2008
I ordered a sample amount for s&h of $5.25, and received the $5.25 charge (which was correct) PLUS a charge of $74.06 for an order that I had not placed. I'll never order a sample of anything again...
Na
  30th of Sep, 2008
I ordered a free sample with the shipping charge of $6.95 and then charged me $69.87 3 times! i did not authorize this! i expect full reimbursment of my money!
Ji
  2nd of Oct, 2008
It happened to me too. I ordered a 1 dollar free sample... and then they charged me for another month. I did not agree to this. I can not find a number or a website to cancal. Has anybody figured this out??
Thanks please let me know!
Jillian
Sh
  8th of Oct, 2008
I would like my money back!
Kr
  9th of Oct, 2008
I just got ripped off too. I had ordered a month trial of these ultra lean green tea for $6.95, which I already paid. I received it in the mail about 3 weeks later, which I found odd. Then today, I checked my account and there is a charge of $69.87 for this stuff, which by the way, doesn't even work. It's one big scam that I want no part of. I am not paying $70 for water flavouring packages. I'm frustrated too, because I have no idea who to contact to talk to about this or how to stop this from happening again.
El
  9th of Oct, 2008
I got a charge of 74.24 a few weeks after paying 6.95 for the shipping and handling for the free sample. I contacted my credit card company which blocked them from charging me a second time. My credit card company was then able to get them on the line with them, she told me the 74.24 was for the full month supply which they sent with the 14 day trial and if you dont call and cancel you be charged for this. Apparently it says all this in the fine print in the paragraph before you press submit.
Ka
  13th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a sample of UltraGreen trial and was charged $7.81 and received it in apros. 3 weeks. It didn't do anything. I was also charged an extra $69.87 that I didn't authorize either and plan to contact them as well. If I can't get a hold of them I too will call my credit card company and see if they can help me. I think this is rediculous and it just goes to show you, you shouldn't order things over the computer with a credit card. I have never done this before and I surley will never do it again.
Jo
  20th of Oct, 2008
I was glad to find others had the same complaint. Their phone number was on my credit card statement so that I could resolve the issue. I did get one extra charge of $69.87 in October but fortunatley because they had lost my trial in the mail and it got to me late they are going to refund my money as soon as I send them 16 packets of the 30 packets they sent me. It is so very deceiving...the directions tell you to take 2-3 packets a day but for the trial you only take 1 per day. So after the 14 day period if it isn't working for you, you are supposed to call them to cancel and send back the remaining packets. Talk about a scam. They know people won't send it back or will use 2-3 packets a day and will have to pay that next month fee. I wish there was a way to stop them. They need to be called into the Better Business Bureau.
Ca
  27th of Oct, 2008
This is my complaint.. and so everyone knows, i called them.. returned the product and got my money back.
Ma
  27th of Oct, 2008
When I went to your web site and asked for the 30 day supply for trial purposes at the cost of $4.95 I did not expect to be charged $69.87 twice in the month and it was taken out of my account w/o my permission. You now owe me $144.69, as I am returning the trial order I received(minus one packet)plus am cancelling anything I have to do with your product. I spoke with -Crystal-one of your telephone contacts and after hearing what I had to say, she told me to return the one I have opened, and if and when I received the next order I was charged with, put on the package "Return to Sender" and do not open it. This is what I am doing. I made another phone call when I didn't receive the second one I was charged with, and the lady said that I will be reimbursed for two charges of $69.87 one taken out of my account on 10/02/08 and one on 10/20/08. I told the first lady that I would complain to the Consumer Relations Dept. if I did not receive my money. I have also enclosed several examples of complaints just like mine. I feel that since you told me that I would receive my money that I was charged for something that was not asked for, I am in hopes that I do receive it shortly. A copy of this will go to the Fed. Consumer Complaint Dept. if I don't get my money returned to my account. Too many people are getting stung by this offer.