DRI*UltraGreen / unauthorized charge

1 Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519-842-7041

You used and charged my credit card TWICE without my authorizationI for your "FREE" product.

I want a reimbursement NOW.

The Better Business Bureau will hear about this if you don't.

More DRI*UltraGreen Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      18th of Sep, 2008

I ordered and received a free (+shipping and handling) sample of DRI*UltraGreen in August 2008. I was charged $69.87 on my credit card on September 14th 2008. This is an UNAUTHORIZED charge. I expect full reimbursement !

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2008

ordered and received a free (+shipping and handling) sample of DRI*UltraGreen in September 2008. I was charged $69.87 on my credit card on September 15th 2008. This is an UNAUTHORIZED charge. I expect full reimbursement !

I have started taking the tea yesterday, give me a break, I have not yet seen any change in my body yet...

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2008

the same thing happened to me.. I got chraged twice for this and i dont even have a number to call these people at to get it stopped.. i want my money back.

• Di
      20th of Sep, 2008

i order in augost their product and i wait for 2 weeks and i have not received nothing from them so i called back and they told me we dont have any product and so they canceled from my credit card.18 SEP 2008 they charged me again without my authorized .I expect my reimbursement too.

• Ml
      1st of Oct, 2008

I ordered for the trial a few months ago, however the product never arrived and surely enough I was charge the 68$ amount like the rest of you. However it is in my knowledge in the contract somewhere about how the 68$ would eventually be charged if we were to keep the product. I called their 866 number and told them that it was unreasonable to charge a customer prior to them even receiving the agreed package. Anyhow the lady apologized and told me that it was a conflict with delivery since i was a canadian customer and that my CC would be credited full amount within 10 business days. Its been over 2 weeks and now when i call the 866 number I can never get through. Along with that apparently there was an option to be a member of vacationsavers.ca? which i had no idea about so i guess lesson learned always read the fine print. I am hoping I receive the reimbursement soon!

• El
      9th of Oct, 2008

I got a charge of 74.24 a few weeks after paying 6.95 for the shipping and handling for the free sample. I contacted my credit card company which blocked them from charging me a second time. My credit card company was then able to get them on the line with them, she told me the 74.24 was for the full month supply which they sent with the 14 day trial and if you dont call and cancel you be charged for this. Apparently it says all this in the fine print in the paragraph before you press submit.

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a free trial ( just pay shipping) to try the green tea product. I didn't receive a confirmation email for my order. I never received the product and they have charged my credit card over $100. The charges didn't have a phone number listed with them, so I have no way of contacting them to stop the charges. I've had to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

• Ki
      9th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happen to me.. how did u fix it?

• He
      12th of Nov, 2008

I ordered Green tea About three weeks ago I still don!t have my order as yet and on checking my charge card there is a nother charge on the ten of november if this was a continual monthly charge please cancel these charages
    Henry Myhal Stonewall MB. 204 467 2559 Thankyou

• Al
      14th of Nov, 2008

I fell for it too. The company rep insists that it is all clear when you sign up but it wasn't for me. Call the number above and cancel and get a confirmation number.
    I haven't even tried the free sample yet -- does it work? LOL