DRI*UltraGreen / Unauthorized us of my credit card

1 PO Box 2003Riverton UT 840652003, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-540-9633

I ordered the free sample and agreed to pay the $6.95 shipping fee. I did not order any more of the product and they charged me so far for 2 orders of $69.87 each plus there is a retail interest charge of 1.82 on my credit card. They owe me at this time $141.56. They had no authorization to charge this amount on my credit card.

This is an UNAUTHORIZED charge. I expect full reimbursement
Thanks...Lorraine Brown
[protected]

More DRI*UltraGreen Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      30th of Sep, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me. How do I go about getting my money back. Who do I call?

• Je
      30th of Sep, 2008

The same thing is happening to me? How do I stop it, and get my money back?

• Sh
      4th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me. They are a scam.

• St
      9th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I cancelled my credit card, called 1-866-540-9633 and demanded a refund. She said she could only refund one of the charges. We'll see on the next statement if this actually happens. Good luck. Hope the phone number helps.

• El
      9th of Oct, 2008

I got a charge of 74.24 a few weeks after paying 6.95 for the shipping and handling for the free sample. I contacted my credit card company which blocked them from charging me a second time. My credit card company was then able to get them on the line with them, she told me the 74.24 was for the full month supply which they sent with the 14 day trial and if you dont call and cancel you be charged for this. Apparently it says all this in the fine print in the paragraph before you press submit.

• Da
      12th of Oct, 2008
    DRI*UltraGreen - Unautorized payment
    Phone: 866-540-9633 ON

I ordered a free sample and since then, they are charging hundreds dollars on my credit card..Right now, they owe me 344.23. I request FULL reimbursement!

• Le
      14th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the free sample and agreed to pay the $6.95 shipping fee. I did not order any more of the product and they charged me so far for 2 orders of $69.87. I have not been able to get ahold of anyone I have called my bank and alerted them to this. Other than cancelling my card I do not know what to do.

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2008

Thank you all! I had the same problem. First free shipment and then just charges and no product.

• Ta
      17th of Oct, 2008

The same thing is happening to me. This is a bunch of BS. How can someone do this! This is like stealing. I want my money back. I am going to get a lawyer to check into this. I only order the sample pack for the $6.95 and here I got charged $64. this is just outragous!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

20th of Oct, 2008
    DRI*UltraGreen - Does anyone have a phone # for them?
    Utah

Does anyone have a # for them? I never received the trial order, so I don't know how to get a hold of them. I need to call them to get them to stop charging my card.

• Ru
      20th of Oct, 2008
    DRI*UltraGreen - charged me for a product I did not order
    RDI*UltraGreen
    Minnesota

This company sent me a product I did not order and told them I did not want.and they sent it anyway. now they want me to pay them as they billed my credit card.

• Na
      28th of Oct, 2008

Yes, I was charged $69.99 in October and September for products I did not order, nor did I receive. It's absolutely ridiculous. Their phone number showed up on my statement as 866-540-9633. If they refuse to refund me, I will contact my credit card company and inform them of the unauthorized charge.

28th of Oct, 2008

This seems to be happening a lot to many different people.

The exact same thing happened to me I ordered the "Free trial" on 10/10/08 and still have not received the product. My account has been charged $34.95 along with the $4.95 for shipping and handling. I called 925-908-4112 spoke with a rep named Brittany who stated this was the way they do there ordered and if I was not interested in the product after the "Free Trial" to return the unused and they would return the money to my account. She also stated that my account would be charge an additional $69.00 for other product they said I ordered but I didn’t. How can I return there product with if it was never shipped to me? I have called again and spoken with a lady named Alicia rep # 125 (she was very rude) she advised me there product was on back order and its leaving Salt Lake City today. If I do not receive the product by with in the week I am going to the BBB. I explained this to Alicia and she said the BBB was well aware of there situation and they would not be able to help me. But what this company is doing is not right and I want ALL my money back.

If anyone else can give me any ideas please let me know

CCottongim@live.com

• Pa
      28th of Oct, 2008
    DRI*UltraGreen - My credit card was charged an unauthorized payment.
    DRI*UltraGreen

My credit card has a charge of $69.87 that I never authorized. I only ordered a sample that was supposed to cost only around $6.00 which was for the shipment only, and I got this charge. I believe that this is FRAUD.

• Br
      13th of Nov, 2008

I did receive the sample (and was charged for it); but, was also charged an additional $69.87. If this is not fraud, then what is it ??

17th of Nov, 2008

I was charged 29.95 and I am trying to dispute the charge.

27th of Nov, 2008

Ultra Green has charged me for a product on my credit card that i didn't apply for. I would like to have my money back because it is unacceptable for this to happen.

• Ha
      19th of Jan, 2009

I have the same problem with thi9s company and I phoned them. They tolde me to fax my bank statement to show that my credit card was wrongfully charged after I canseld to receive their product. I was charged twice $ 69.87, first on 12/16/2008 and 01/04/2009 and up till now my credit card is not showing a credit.

12th of Aug, 2016
    DRI*UltraGreen - Credit card charged for item not ordered . I have complained to the cc company. I think this is fraud.
    UltraGreen

I believe this was a hidden charge on form ordering another item. I was just authorizing payment on shipping charges only. I have contacted my cc company and disputed the charges. The phone number offered is not answered after 12 hours of calling.

12th of Aug, 2016

this company is based on fraud.
    they have charged my credit card for 5 months! without authorization.
    when i finally reached them on the phone, they hung up on me!