DRI*ULTRA GREEN LEAN / Unauthorized charges

Astor, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3869473363

I paid for free shippping on a trial order as they have advertised online. DRI charged my credit card for $4.95 shipping but never sent my trial order. 2 weeks later they charged my card for $69.87 (perhaps for a full bottle), then 2 weeks later charged my card again for $69.87. To top it all, I never received ANY product. I tried to call DRI at [protected] (the number on my credit card statement) but could never get through. Finally, when I stayed on the phone for almost an hour, the DRI rep said it's over 30 days so they can't give me a refund. She also said it was my fault that I didn't read the terms & conditions which states if I don't cancel in 2 weeks, they will charge my card. Such a SCAM!
Ra

Comments

Ro
  7th of Aug, 2008
I ordered the 4.95 trial pack of green tea for weight loss and was billed 69.87. I want my money back. the garbagage you sent me does not n work. I haven't lost not the first pound
Sh
  8th of Aug, 2008
I agree with the above complaint. The exact same thing happened to me. Beware everyone!!!
Ca
  11th of Aug, 2008
The product does not work. Also the gimmick is a 30-day free-trial offer, just paying for shipment of 14.95. Within two weeks your credit card is charged for the full price of 69.87. The company covers itself by saying you, the consumer, signed an agreement on line to pay for subsequent deliveries. I contacted my bank and I had no recourse. I just received another shipment, which I will return. However, the company, Ultra Lean Green, conveniently does not include a bill or return label. Hopefully, when I manage to get the correct return mailing address, I will get a credit. I am skeptical. The phone number on my statement for this company is 866-544-6590.
Ma
  12th of Aug, 2008
I just noticed they charged me $69.87, but I haven't received any trial package yet?
What can I do now?
can you tell me the return address?

Beware!
Co
  14th of Aug, 2008
I also have not yet recieved the trial package but was charged the $69.87 dollars. Does anyone know how to have this stopped?
Co
  14th of Aug, 2008
I called the number for the company that was on my credit card statement. I told them that i had not yet recieved the trial product and was being charged for another shipment. they said they would refund my money for the second shipment and cancel my subscription for me.
Do
  14th of Aug, 2008
I am in the same boat, however they charged me $69.87 TWICE, I signed on for the free trial as advertised and paid "only the shipping and handling". This kind of fraud should be stopped. I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Rj
  14th of Aug, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I requested the trial product of this Ultra Green and was charged $69.87 on my credit card. I have been unable to contact the company for a refund. I have not yet received the product - which I do not want, after seeing all these reports.
Sg
  16th of Aug, 2008
This product DOES NOT work. I ordered the product and it took two weeks to be delivered. My account was charged 69.87 and I had not even had a chance to try the product out. When we called the company the employees could not stop laughing and I was on hold for sometime. When she actually talked with me, of course she said that I accepted the terms by placing the order. I plan to send the product back, which I was told they would not accept back, however my banking institution told me to return the unused product and to keep a tracking record. They will then be able to begin the process of trying to recover my funds. Make sure that you always read the terms and conditions because that is where they get you!! Also make sure when you cancel that you get some kind of cancellation number and keep a record of every conversation that you have with the jerks. Good luck on recovering your hard earned money.
Di
  18th of Aug, 2008
I ordered the sample and did not receive it but was charged $69.87 two weeks later. Please DO NOT order anything from this company... Yikes!!! I will definitely be posting this on FACEBOOK and warning all my friends, family & strangers!!! What a farce!! It appears you may have had a viable product but NOT now!! Approaching fraud...not a good thing!!!
St
  18th of Aug, 2008
I received the product one month after I ordered it. They charged me the 69.87 a week before I actually received the product with no invoice or return address on it. I never received any email confirmation either. I tried the product and thought it tasted absolutely disgusting. I would not pay a cent for the it ever. I called the number on my bill and was told that the 14 day free trial begins on the date of the order. I told her that is ridiculous and she advised me that it was stated that way on the order form that was submitted. She also told me that they had already shipped another month supply which I would be billed for but I could return it when it comes and they would give me a refund in 10 to 14 days after they receive it back. I asked her for a return authorization and she said they don't give one. I asked for the address to send it to and she said she did not have one and to just refuse the delivery. I said well how is there any way to prove that I sent it back or that you received it and she said to just send it back but gave no other information. This company is a total scam and the Free Trial ploy is Fraud. There is no way that anyone can try it before the 14 days are up and they charge you the full price before you even get the product.
Wa
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I agree with all the complaints. I got charged 74.24 twice before I caught it on my credit card. When you call them they get very indignant saying all the information is on the web, and if you don't cancel within the specified time you get charged the full amount. The second shipment has not reached my home as yet, and they said just write RETURN TO SENDER on the package, but I am going to send it return receipt reqeusted, so I can be sure of getitng my money back. And when you call, get the clerks name and a confirmation number for the cancellation. BUYER BEWARE - A SCAM.
Wa
  22nd of Aug, 2008
And addtion to my last comments. I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General in Illinois, and with my credt card company, and I urge all to to the same.
Jo
  25th of Aug, 2008
Same thing with me... WTF...
Ja
  26th of Aug, 2008
I use online banking with BOA and the phone number is not on the online transaction. I am trying to find the number to cancel this bs. I got billed 69.87 twice (8/4 & 7/18). Please put the phone number on here if anyone has it so future victims that visit this site can call immediately. Thanks
Ja
Oh, sorry the number is at top of this blog and is 910-213-4392
As
  26th of Aug, 2008
I'm going to call my bank tomorrow and say my card must have been used by someone else because I just got a pop-up asking for my email address and all of I sudden i'm billed 5.01, 70.91, and 70.91 and never gave out a credit card number or anything!! absolutely ridiculous. The number that is on my bank statement is something different than the number above!
Sa
  27th of Aug, 2008
Totally, I was expecting some kind of trick as they give you a 30 day trial then charge you at the end of it.
I've been charged before I even received the item myself. How do we contact them to stop future automatic mail out that we have no control over. I believe this is fraudulent. We agree to pay the shipping costs and then get stung for the package cost without agreeing to it, surely that's not contractual and negligent on their behalf!!!
Didn't even receive a confirmation email to be able to contact them.
St
  2nd of Sep, 2008
Has anyone been sucesseful in having your $69 to $75.00 refunded?
Kr
  2nd of Sep, 2008
Just got off the phone with these guys...866-544-6590. They charged me $69.87 and said that the free part was only half of the sample that was sent. So 14 days of the 30 day supply is freee and the remaining 16 days cost $69.87. So then, when I went to cancel my future orders (which are sent out automatically and charged at the same time) He said if the price was an issue, they could lower it to $34.95. What the heck! I cancelled and got a confirmation # for cancelling. This company is going down...