Comments

• Ci
      2nd of Feb, 2008

This is for renewal of Norton Antivirus software

19th of Feb, 2008

I just received my credit card statement, which shows my Norton Annual Renewal at a charge of $49.99, and a second charge of $54.99. I have been unable to view my order. It seems that I may have ordered a $5.00 add-on to my renewal order, but I did not intend to order a renewal and another renewal with a $5.00 add-on. Is this what happened? Can you explain why I have two charges for one renewal---if this is what happened?

19th of Feb, 2008

I have finally been able to view my order (order no. 771147783)that was placed on 1/16/08, and it shows that my credit card was billed $54.99 for Norton Internet Security Subscription and Norton SystemWorks Basic Edition - Upgrade. The credit card statement that I received today shows a charge of $54.99 plus another charge of $49.99. This appears to be an error, and I request that the $49.99 charge be removed.

Dale R. Reeves

• Ho
    DRI*SymantEcstorE - credit card charge of $39.99
    Phone: 620 873 2932

What am I being charged for? I haven't made any purchases, except to renew my Norton Anti Virus protection. I don't think this charge is mine.

• Bu
      29th of Feb, 2008

I also renewed my Norton account and received a charge on my credit card for $69.98. When I initially saw the charge it didn't raise any flags. But today I received a notice that my Norton account needs to be renewed on March 12. What in the world did I get into?

• Ge
      6th of Mar, 2008

(02-02-08 for $39.99) Then I see a charge from Norton Annual Renewal.Com/CS CA for $42.39. What the heck is going on here. Maybe I should be looking for someone else to take care of my Virus protection. Hope to hear from you very soon.

13th of Mar, 2008

WHAT! WHAT! TWO charges on my bank statement!!! My bank is waiting for you to remove one of the charges...

17th of Mar, 2008

My credit card shows a double bill. I only renewed the Norton anti-virus and was charged an additional amount for Symantec. I tryed to call the number shown 6208732932 and this was a wrong number. Then I filled out a complaint and the number 8007456061 came up and I called and then they wanted $9.oo before I could talk to a live person. Now all I can do is wait to see if someone returns my complaint.

• Pa
      24th of Mar, 2008

I have two charges on my March 11, 2008 Visa bill.
    One is for 39.99 and one for 49.99. I have looked up the order and it is 2092220187. I have two computers and wanted protection on both but only have coverage on my Compaq and not my Dell laptop which is new in January. Please let me know what is going on and why I can't find the information for the dell computer. Thank you.

• Mi
      25th of Mar, 2008

I also got charged twice one says renewal for 64.19 the other says drisymantecstore.com. what is this all about?

• Do
      31st of Mar, 2008

I have reported myord.com as fraud and suggest you do the same. if you have not ordered or know what it is, check. It's too easy for computers to pick you out and charge you.

• Do
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I would like for you to credit my credit for 59.98. This product has missed up my comuter and I can no longer work on the internet. Please remove it now.

• Ro
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Bah, get avast or AVG antivirus. Silly expensive virus scan software.

• Ro
      3rd of Apr, 2008

i recived a charge of 49.99 on my charge card i did not order, i dont even know what it is for.please explain and refund. thank you rock nissen

• Ca
      9th of Apr, 2008

I just saw my visa statement with a charge of $56.07 cnd.

I have not renewed anything and I did not authorize anyone to charge my visa!!!

I will take action if this is not cleared up!!!

I would like to know what is going on!!!

• El
      11th of Apr, 2008

I have been charged two times for the Symantecstore order no. 7722439 and no. 772938594. Please remove one of these from my American Express card! I have had a lot of trouble getting the Norton 360 - am still not sure it is on my computer! I can't get you on the telephone...you can call me at 972-233-7632.

• Ke
      12th of Apr, 2008

I want your DRI symantec cancelled from my credit
    card. I need a credit for February and March. The total
    is $99.98. I do not want the service any more. Make
    sure there is no billing in May. Did not get any
    email protection from you but you did charge my
    card.

• Ji
      18th of Apr, 2008

I was deceived by semantecstore.com and as a result I was billed twice on my credit card for norton anti virus protection.

• St
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I received a charge of 68.98 which was posted on 2/07/08, and a charge of 156.97 posted on 03/19/08.
    Why? For what?

25th of Apr, 2008

i too have been charged twice .once by www.myord.com@54.99 then as a norton renewal@39.99. if i do not pay my credit card i will have to pay interest.so come on do the right thing instate a refund. this site has too many complaints, i have notified my credit card company