Dri*Symantec/www.myord.com / Overcharged/product not recieved

18 Borden Street, Maddington 6109Perth Metro Area, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
I had thought that I was giving my credit card details for the renewal of Norton Internet protection but never recieved it even though I was charged AUD $99.00 for it.

Comments

Do
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I order N360 Version 2 order number 1852518778 on Sept. 24, the price was to be 114.99 it did not say this is in us funds. I thought this was cdn. funds . I eas billed in us funds and I should get the differance in exchnge, as it was not mentioned us funds. Thank you Doug
Ro
  14th of Nov, 2008
I would like to rescind my earlier complaint against Dri"Symantec/www.myord.com as I have subsequently discovered that the product that I had ordered was recieved by me after all.
Ch
  19th of Nov, 2008
I recently ordered Anti Virus 2009 on line and used my credit card. Very shortly after that I had serious system crash and hav had to reformat my PD. I have no record of my transaction but I did fill in the forms required ... I have just received a bank statement showing that the payment was made. But I still have not received any disks. I have purchased a nother PC and also Nortons Anti Virus 2009, so I wish to cancell the order and have a credit sent to my credit card. Will you please confirm this. Thankyou Christopher Canham
Is
  8th of Feb, 2009
I recently ordered antivirus 2009 on line and used my credit card. I have a record of my transaction on 1/9/09 from my bank, but I still have not received any protection plan. Will you please confirm this. thank you Ismael Blanco H.