Dri*Symantec myord.com/sym MN / overcharged

1 572 Elizabeth Ln W.Charleston, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-571-2961

I have approximately 2 months left on my Norton Anti Virus protection. Why have I been charged on Sept. 07 by Symantec...
twice for service I already have.
DRI*Symantec myord.com/sym MN $113.98
DRI*Symantec myord.com/sym MN $ 63.98

Please investigate and retify the errors... or overcharge

More Dri*Symantec myord.com/sym MN Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2008

I did not order, Would like to have my visa, credited for the amount of 68.98. Betty Love

• Ed
      23rd of Oct, 2008

we were billed twice for the same service back to back. the reference numbers are 38GNFMOO and
    GKGNFMOO. please credit account for 48.98

• Gl
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I cancelled the order ( Norton Antivirus 2009). On 10/27/2008 because I never could download it. I attempted to download it on 10/26/2008 AM. I sent a message to "findmyorder.com" on 10/27/2008 and of today, I have not receive a reply from anybody. There were no contact numbers nor an e-mail address listed if you had problems trying to download or to cancell. The $39.99 from DRI * SYMANTEC MYORDER.COM/SYM MN was posted on my credit card on 10/28/2008.

22nd of Nov, 2008

MY renewal was cancelled but still billed to my credit card.

ref.#490252090 for refund

refund #94699609

please issue credit to my credit card

31st of Mar, 2009

We were billed twice for my norton virus we where only suspose to be charge 48.98 once and you charge us twice you have ten days to refund use or are bank is going to get for fraud. You can contact me 304-579-4489 so we can get this straight out.

• Ic
      5th of Apr, 2009

I found a charge on my account for $48.69 from Symantec myord.com/sym MN, who are these people and why are they steeling money from me. I work for the United States Military and this is how they support their troops? Good we will se about that...

20th of Apr, 2009

I WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD (AFTER 3 DAYS OF EFFORT) THE NORTON PRODUCT WHICH I ORDERED AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR ON MY CREDIT ACCT. I HAVE INSTALLED ANOTHER PRODUCT. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCT. FOR THE $42.75 - CHASE #4266-8510-2167-6447. DON PERLICH -donwally1@msn.com.

20th of Apr, 2009

confirmation of credit please. WHAT IS THIS GAME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THIS CONFIRMATION CODE CRAP?????????/

20th of Apr, 2009

WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT ?

20th of Apr, 2009

THIS IS THE EIGHTH CONFIRMATION CODE I'VE TYPED IN!!!

NINTH CONFIRMATION CODE IS NOW BEING TYPED IN

10th of Jun, 2009

i ordered norton 360 5gb storage on 5/20/09
    order#5547648614
    i never received the 5GB storage but my acct was debited $29.99
    ive tried to contact you but get no response on the status of my order.
    please credit my acct back $29.99 as i didnt receive the product.

Noreen Ottley
    noreenottley@yahoo.com

30th of Jun, 2009

ordered anti virus started download computer shut down in middle of download could not get download backat the price of 84.98 for 2 years. so i reordered norton for one year and down loaded that and tried to correct the problem and was assured that all was taken care of. BUT NOW I AM BEING BILLED FOR BOTH. and only recieving the one for ayear at the price of 45.98 please re imburse my charge card company for the un succesful download of norton of 84.98 thank you catherine boswell

just want my money back

30th of Jun, 2009

how many times are you going to ask me about my attitude????????????????????

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO CALL

10th of Aug, 2009

The programs caused me more problems on both my new desktop and my new wireless studio laptop!

Remove all Symantec programs and parts from my
    2 computers. Credit my credit card for the amount of: $ 9.99 +$99.99 + $90.94 = $201.92 due to my credit card and any other refund due to me in this transaction, IMMEDIATELY!!

Marilyn Boyers

marilynboyers007@gmail.com

• Ed
      14th of Nov, 2009

ripped me off...not once but twice...double billing on my checkcard! ...cancelled order, never received product and two charges on my check card! double whammy all the way! i want my $160.00 back...and i don't feel i should have to fight for it so please credit my checkcard back.

• De
      30th of Dec, 2009

Not sure why I was charged again for this product. Cost showed up on my debit card. Please contact me at deliveryofhope@msn.com.

• Be
      8th of Jan, 2010

i never order this i never even heard of it until i seen the money taken from my checking, i would like to have my money back as soon as possible i work to hard for my little money that i make. the cast was 79.98