Dri*symantec Luxernbourg Llu / Do not know what this is

1 Luxembourg Review updated:

I have been charged twice in the same day by dri - norton von & dri norton ext. I have no clue who they are and quite positive that i did not make any purchases through them. I am in the process of filing a fraud case against them through my bank!

Pc

Comments

• Ab
      11th of Jun, 2009

I too was charged and have no Idea so I have asked credit card company to put a dispute..hope it works out.

• Sd
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I have about the same thing on my credit card bill:

DRI*MSEHUP-CA LUXEMBOURG, LLU

I do remember buying "MS Office for home use" through my company. They send me a link, sign in with my work email, fill in my credit card information and purchase it for $11, then download MS Office Enterprise.

I'm not sure why it says Luxembourg, and I don't know what the abreviation LLU stands for.

I'm from Canada.

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2009

I just noticed on my card today charges from dri*Norton von I have no idea who these people are and I certainly did not buy anything from them and I have no idea how they got my card number. I will dispute these fraudulent charged and hope for the best.

• Fr
      31st of Jul, 2009

I was puzzled to find two of these charges a few days apart on my credit card. The I realised it is the Micosoft Office home users scheme and they charge separately for the CD and then for delivery.

• W3
      9th of Sep, 2009

I have this bill in my credit card as well. It's got to do with purchasing "MS-office" or other software at a below market cost. This is provided as a company benefit. I remember in going to some mirosoft employee purchase program to make this purchase

In terms of the cost, it says $11 US if you are purchasing from the states. But if you are located in other region, it will charged extra for taxes / GST etc

• Ti
      6th of Oct, 2009

I just got charged €98.98 after i updated my norton anti-virus on my computer.
    Same thing, I have no idea who DRI*Symantec LUXEMBOURG, LLU are.

• Vi
      1st of Nov, 2009

I have not purchased any of these products or any other software products that you guys have mentioned. I cannot imagine how this company got my information but i'm so thankful my bank froze my accounts and contacted me immediately ! I can't imagine anyone having a hard time making bank believe this is clearly fraudulent activity. I'm following up with a letter i received from my banks fraudulent card service. I will have this company put out of business before i'm done I am SO angry !